9th January 2011, 12:35 AM
kislayaprateek

Procedure to get admission in M.Tech programs at Jamila Millia Islamia

I want to persue M.Tech from jamia so please mail me all the required info.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  2. Detailed admission procedure and fee of B.Sc(Mathematics & Chemistry) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  3. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Procedure and Eligibility criteria to get admission for Post graduation in Mass Communication from Jamaia Millia Islamia college?
  5. Does B.Com is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Detailed admission procedure to study BCA in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course? Procedure to get admission?
  8. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  9. Does Jamia Millia Islamia conduct admission test for PhD in Interdisciplinary Courses)?
  10. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  11. How to get admission in jamia millia islamia girls school for 11th grade?
  12. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?
  13. When the Jamia Millia Islamia will publish the admission form of 9th standard? Facilities available in Jamia Millia Islamia for handicapped students? -- [New]
  14. Pocedure to take admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study engineering for the citizen of Oman? Seats reserved for NRI students?
  15. Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study B.Ed?
  17. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  18. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
9th January 2011, 09:48 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in M.Tech programs at Jamila Millia Islamia

Hi,

The admission to the M Tech program is based on the GATE score.It should have at least 60% and degree from recognised univ.

A relative weightage of 70 is given for GATE score,15 marks for marks in the qualifying exam and 15 marks for the interview. The filnal list is prepared onthe basis of 100 marks.

hope this is useful for you.

regards,
yash
9th January 2011, 10:56 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in M.Tech programs at Jamila Millia Islamia

as you say that you want to do your ph.d from this institute ,so you can download application form from the official site-http://www.jmi.ac.in/admission/phd/2010/phdadmissions2010.htm
10th January 2011, 02:31 PM
vikul

Wink Re: Procedure to get admission in M.Tech programs at Jamila Millia Islamia

Please go through with the mentioned below link :

http://www.delhieducation.net/Engine...-Programs.aspx
GOOD LUCK
18th February 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

what should be gate score to get admission in jmi
26th February 2011, 07:24 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Procedure to get admission in M.Tech programs at Jamila Millia Islamia
The admission to the M Tech program is based on the GATE score.It should have at least 60% and degree from recognised univ.
A relative weightage of 70 is given for GATE score,15 marks for marks in the qualifying exam and 15 marks for the interview. The filnal list is prepared onthe basis of 100 marks.
go through with the mentioned below link
http://www.delhieducation.net/Engineering/JMI/MTech-Programs.aspx

you can download application form from the official site-
http://www.jmi.ac.in/admission/phd/2010/phdadmissions2010.htm

good luck
23rd March 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

i just have 405 marks in GATE 2011 in electrical and electronics.Is there a chance to get admission in m.tech in JMI?
25th March 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

i have got 351 gate score and 89 percentile.will i get admission in jamia millia islamia
26th March 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

is there any m.tech course related to electronics and communication..
How much number in gate is required to eligible for m.tech course..
31st March 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

i got 262 gate score in GATE-2011 in mechanical.will i get admission in jamia millia islamia for M.Tech
5th April 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

i got 345 score and 8011 rank in gate 2011 from electrical engg..will i get admission in jamia millia islamia for M.Tech.please reply
13th April 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

i got 229 gate score in gate -2011 in cse. will i get admission in jamia millia islamia for mtech .is there any girl cota.plz reply........
14th April 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in jamia millia for mtech without qualifying GATE exam
16th April 2011, 06:29 PM
vijaybhattoo07

M.Tech admission in Jamia Islamia university 2011

http://www.inspirenignite.com/jamia-millia-islamia-m-tech-admissions-2011/
9th June 2011, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

I want to do my M.Tech degree from Jamia Milia Islamia University.I am now studying B.Tech 3rd year in civil engineering at Aliah University.Please forward required eligibility to my email address.My email id [email protected]
2nd September 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

last date of addmition
19th January 2012, 08:36 AM
muniza malik

Smile Re: Procedure to get admission in M.Tech programs at Jamila Millia Islamia

I want to persue M.Tech from jamia so please mail me all the required info.
29th January 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to m.tech from J.M.I. so please mail mail me all the required information
31st July 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I want to do my M.Tech degree from Jamia Milia Islamia University.I am now studying B.Tech final year in mechanical engineering at LPU.Please forward required eligibility to my email address.My email id [email protected]
26th January 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

can we take the admission in jamia without any gate score???
27th February 2013, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

sir...this is mid night so i not need to disturb u..
PLZ TELL ME IS THERE COMPULSARY REGARDS OF GATE SCORE IN JMI M.TECH( for control and instrumentation)...
plz explain me clearly.....m very thnkful to you sir...
15th March 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in m.tech without gate score is it possible plz reply??????
30th March 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admissioninphd in chemistry on the basis of gate score
8th April 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission at JMIUniversity in M.Tech(IT) through non-gate
17th April 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

i want to do m.tech from jamia university but i have not qualified gate. Is this possible ? Plz help me Sir ....
25th June 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, i want to do m.tech from jmi . Is Gate score is compulsury or not. Please reply me . My email id [email protected] . Also tell me number of OBC seat. Thankyou...
1st July 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

please tell me no of obc seats in m.tech my email id [email protected]
9th April 2014, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

sir my gate score is 420 in ece catagory - general
please suggest me the good colleges for m.tech
mail id is [email protected]
waiting for your replys
28th January 2015, 11:33 PM
rameshprajapati

Respected Sir, i want to do m.tech from jmi . Is Gate score is compulsury or not. Please reply me . My email id [email protected] . Also tell me number of OBC seat. Thankyou...
12th March 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

sir my gate score is 355 in civil engg can i get admission in jamia milia islamia please mail me at my email thai [email protected]
29th March 2015, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

sir my gate score is 531 in mech engg can i get admission in jammia islamia please mail me at [email protected]
13th December 2016, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

I want to get admission in jamia milia but unfortunately i did not qualify the gate so now how can i get admission? Is there any entrance rest for it? Please let me know
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?