3rd April 2016, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

How much marks is needed in CET and in 12th board to get admission in good colleges?

How much marks is needed in CET and in 12th board to get admission in good colleges? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete information soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Marine Engineering in a good college after completing 12th with 73.14%?
  2. How much marks are needed in 12th board exam and MHT to take admission in Aeronautical engineering in Pune?
  3. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  4. Minimum marks needed in CET to get admission in government medical colleges in Mumbai?
  5. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  6. Can I get admission in engineering colleges in Pune after scoring 49.67% in 12th board, 54 marks in MHT CET PCM and 25 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Percentage required to take admission in government medical colleges after 12th? Books to be referred?
  8. How much marks are required in CET and board exam of 12th?
  9. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  10. Colleges which offers admission in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  11. Best engineering colleges that give admission on the basis of 12th board marks?
  12. How to get good marks in 12th board exams?
  13. How to join engineering with computer science branch after scoring 61 marks in MT CET and 67% in 12th board
  14. Details about all India Engineering entrance exam
  15. Can Physiotherapy be done after 12th? Cutoff marks for admission?
  16. Can a 12th board student of Hyderabad apply for Karnataka CET?
  17. Can I get admission in good colleges of Delhi after scoring 60 to 70% marks in 12th CBSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can i pursue Economic Honours in DU after scoring 93% marks in 12th board exam?
10th July 2016, 02:02 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much marks is needed in CET and in 12th board to get admission in good colleges?

Each and every college decides the minimum marks on the basis of exam difficulty level and their reputation.Candidates whose marks in exam are more than or equal to this cutoff will be included in the final merit list.

The following are the some good colleges after CET examination:-

**Ramrao Adik Institute of Tech Mumbai, Maharashtra

**Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering Mumbai, Maharashtra

**Pillai’s Institute of IT, EMSR Mumbai, Maharashtra

**Thadomal Shahani Engg. College Mumbai, Maharashtra

**Datta Meghe College of Engg Mumbai, Maharashtra

**Vidyalankar Institute of Tech Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?