21st June 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get good marks in 12th board exams?

I am studying in 12th class how i get good marks in board exams? At least some good marks to get admission in good colleges?

13th July 2014, 02:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get good marks in 12th board exams?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for scoring good marks in your 12th CBSE board exams. You can definitely do so and we will definitely guide you in the right path to achieve your goal. Follow the below mentioned points to get good marks in 12th CBSE.

- First of all, increase the duration of your effective study hours. Effective study hours means the time where your concentration level is high.
- Make sure you are thorough with every chapter and topic.
- There is no leaving of certain section on the basis of its toughness/or your lack of interest in that section/unimportant.
- Start your day with a new topic. If you are weak in something, then it is better to overcome it in the starting of your day where your mind will be fresh and concentration level high.
- When something is not working or you are unable to solve, then it is better to take a break and then again attack it after you get refreshed.
- Take necessary breaks by pausing after every 30-45 minutes.
- Keep a revision time every day wherein you should revise the previous day's studies.
- NCERT books are of tremendous importance since most of the questions are from it. Hence you need to know the answers of each and every question mentioned in the NCERT books.
- Solve the previous years papers properly.
- Lastly have confidence and believe in yourself.
13th July 2014, 08:30 PM
Prathmic09

Default Re: How to get good marks in 12th board exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 12th class how i get good marks in board exams? At least some good marks to get admission in good colleges?
::GOOD MARKS IN 12TH BOARD EXAMINATION::

-First go through the Syllabus carefully.
-Take blueprint to know what are the question will be asked in board examination.
-Neglect the questions which are not in blueprint.
-Take mock test and go through the previous year question papers.
-Join in private institution if it needed.
-Create your own timetable and study accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?