7th June 2015, 11:06 AM
krishna lahoti

How much marks are needed with PCM group to join engineering for ST category

how many marks are needed with PCM group to join engineering for ST categoary

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in engineering after scoring 127 marks in PCM group in 12th?
  2. Required Marks to score in 12th Class with PCM to join Engineering?
  3. What is the cut off mark in Intermediate (PCM) needed to join B.Sc. in Govt. College?
  4. What is the minimum marks required in PCM group for admission in Engineering?
  5. Can I get admission in Comedk through my AIEEE score? Am I eligible for admission in other states through AIEEE?
  6. How much marks are needed to join in sports quota in top 10 engineering college
  7. Which colleges can I get in NMU for Electrical engineering after scoring 70 marks in PCM group?
  8. Marks needed to get admission in engineering? Is it possible to get admission after scoring 145 marks in PCM?
  9. Marks needed for admission in engineering college? With 145 marks in PCM can I get admission?
  10. How to take admission in Nagpur in engineering college after scoring 80 marks in MHT CET?
  11. Am I eligible to join Biomedical Engineering in Gujarat after completion of 12th Class in PCM?
  12. Cutoff marks needed to join top 10 engineering colleges?
  13. Marks needed in PCM group to get admission in Aeronautics?
  14. How to take admission in Mechanical or ENTC trade in engineering after scoring 93 marks in PCM?
  15. How much marks are required for admission in engineering college in PCM group?
  16. Is PCBE necessary to join MBBS course? Can I be eligible for MBBS exam if I from PCM group?
  17. Am I eligible to join merchant navy? I have 47% marks in 12th and have only 37% marks in PCM group
  18. Is biology necessary in 12th for genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
8th June 2015, 10:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are needed with PCM group to join engineering for ST category

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishna lahoti View Post
how many marks are needed with PCM group to join engineering for ST categoary
If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for engineering entrance exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
8th June 2015, 11:59 PM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: How much marks are needed with PCM group to join engineering for ST category

Different universities has prescribed different criteria.
But if we say about a common survey then it is sufficient to score at least 40 % in your 12th education to get admission in of the engineering field.

But you must be careful about the fact that no backlog will be allowed during the time of admission.

So my suggestion to you is that you should concentrate on your study and try to score as much as you can in your 12th class exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?