1st July 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join merchant navy? I have 47% marks in 12th and have only 37% marks in PCM group

My 12th percentage is 47% and pcm percentage is 37% then can i join merchant nevy
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Merchant Navy after 12th standard with 50% marks in PCM and eye-sight correction?
  2. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  3. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy after scoring 48% in PCM and 74% in English in 12th?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to join Merchant Navy for a candidate who has secured 76% in 12th Science of NIOS Board?
  5. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  6. How to get a job in Merchant Navy after scoring 60+ marks in PCM in 12th?
  7. How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue?
  8. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing 12th without Science? Which course should I do to join Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to join merchant navy after scoring 60% marks in PCM?
  10. Am I eligible to join the Merchant Navy course after passing 12th with 60% marks in commerce stream with Maths?
  11. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy having completed 12th Class with PCM with 55% and with an age of 21 years?
  12. Am I eligible for Desk Cadet after scoring 54% marks in 12th including PCM in CBSE
  13. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring 49% of marks in 12th Class with PCM?
  14. Am I eligible to join merchant Navy after completion of B.Sc with 54% marks?
  15. How to join Merchant Navy after passing class 12th? I have scored 80% marks
  16. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  18. How to join Merchant Navy after doing 10th with 75% marks
9th January 2015, 05:24 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Am I eligible to join merchant navy? I have 47% marks in 12th and have only 37% marks in PCM group

Sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Merchant Navy as minimum percentage required to join Merchant navy is 50% marks in 12th class.

For those who want to join Merchant Navy after the 10th class need to have minimum of 40% marks in 10th class.

So sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Merchant Navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?