14th July 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Biomedical Engineering in Gujarat after completion of 12th Class in PCM?

after complating 12 th PCM group can i apply for bio medical engineering in gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for Biomedical engineering in AIIMS
  2. Am I eligible to join Wild Life Photography course after completion of 12th Class with PCM?
  3. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  4. How to join Air Force after completion of 12th Class with PCM?
  5. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  6. Are Biomedical engineering Students eligible to join M.Tech Biotechnology?
  7. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th with PCB in the main subjects without Maths?
  8. Am I eligible to join Biomedical Engineering after completion of Diploma in ECE?
  9. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
  10. How to take admission in Biomedical engineering? What is the scope in Gujarat, India or USA?
  11. How to join in food/textile/civil engineering after completing 12th in PCM with 83%? What are my choices after completion of it?
  12. After completion of 12th can I join engineering coaching as a draft student?
  13. Can I do BCA course without having Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I join NDA after completion of 12th Class in PCM with 58% of marks?
  15. How to join NDA after completion of 12th Class with PCM?
  16. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Maths Honors after completion of 12th Class in PCM with 58% of marks?
  18. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible? -- [New]
5th August 2012, 01:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Biomedical Engineering in Gujarat after completion of 12th Class in PCM?

Candidates who have studied science stream are eligible to apply for biomedical engineering in Gujarat. They should secure a minimum of 50% marks to qualify. Candidates belong to reserved category requires only 45% marks. Admission will be based on the scores obtained by candidates in Gujarat Common Entrance test. Final year candidates can also apply for this test. There is no age limit for this exam.
22nd January 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Biomedical Engineering in Gujarat after completion of 12th Class in PCM?

when and where we can get form for entrance exam
28th May 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i m hiral i pass 12 science with biology so i get admision in bio medical engineering in gujarat ple give rpl
3rd October 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

if I finish my USE when doing PCM can I join biomedical engineering courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?