28th May 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required in 10th in science and maths for admission in computer science?

how much marks are required in10th in science and maths for admission in compter science?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum marks required in class 10th to get science, maths stream in class 11th
  2. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in Diploma in Computer Science for 10th Maths student?
  4. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  5. Percentage required in 10th for admission to an IIT? Is it necessary to take Computer Science in 10th for admission to IITs?
  6. How should I improve in my standard 10th Maths and Science subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  8. Can I become an IITian after scoring 80% marks in science and maths in 10th?
  9. Sample Test Papers of ONGC Engineer Trainee Exam? Books to prepare for this Exam?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  11. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  12. Can I get admission to study 11th PCB in any school of Delhi if score good marks 10th exams? -- [New]
  13. Distribution of Maths, English, Science, SST and computer for S.A.1 and S.A.2 of class 10th?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if pursuing ITI?
  15. Are Computer Science students allowed to sit for NET exam?
  16. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  17. Required marks to score or required rank to get in SRM Entrance Exam for the year 2012 to get admission for Computer Science Engineering?
  18. Any chance to get admission in HBTI Kanpur in Computer Science B.E course after scoring 6000 rank?
29th August 2013, 12:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are required in 10th in science and maths for admission in computer science?

You haven't specified the course for which you are seeking admission. After 10th, you can go for 12th with computer science as the optional subject or diploma in computer science engineering. Usually candidates with a minimum of 60% marks can seek admission to diploma. Admissions are carried out on the basis of entrance exams. Those with a minimum of 50% marks can have admission to HSC. Though admissions are made on the basis of 12th class marks, certain institutes carry out admissions on the basis of marks obtained in science and mathematics.
21st October 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are required in 10th in science and maths for admission in computer science?

is maths necessary for computer science ?
17th July 2020, 05:18 AM
Unregistered

How much marks required in maths for computer science?
24th May 2022, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

How many marks required in Maths
in 10th standard to take maths computer science group in 11th standard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?