8th June 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required in 12th for CA?

how much 12 class marks required for ca...please tell me how much marks

Related Questions:
  1. What marks required in 12th board exam to get admission for MBBS? -- [New]
  2. How much marks are required in 12th for CPT?
  3. Type of skills required for jobs after BCA with 75% marks and less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?
  4. Minimum marks required in Maths in 12th for admission in engineering college?
  5. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for B.Sc course in Punjab University?
  6. Minimum marks required in 12th to apply for Visa?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in CLAT if secured 65% in 12th Science?
  8. How much marks are required in 12th standard to take admission in YCCE Nagpur?
  9. Best college in India for Aeronautics? Percentage and marks required in 12th for getting a seat in best Aeronautical Engineering college in India? Marks to be scored in PCM in 12th? Is Biology required for Aeronautics?
  10. How much percentage of marks are required in 12th in CBSE to appear for SSB?
  11. Can I do IPS after passing 12th with commerce? Which degree do I have to obtain after 12th? Maximum marks required in 12th?
  12. How much marks are required in 12th to get admission in Anna University for B.Tech(IT) course? Cutoff marks required for MBC?
  13. How many marks are required for admission in graduation after 12th?
  14. Minimum percentage of marks required in 12th board exam?
  15. Minimum percentage of marks required in 12th board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Minimum marks required in 12th and JEE Mains to get admission in any reputed B.Tech colleges?
  17. How many marks required in 12th to get admission in navy?
  18. Marks required in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Should I write EAMCET or IIT exam?
10th June 2012, 03:56 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are required in 12th for CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In order to pursue Chartered Accountancy course, there is no percentage criteria. Which means, if you have passed +2 level of examination from a recognized board, you are eligible to pursue the course no matter how much you score in your qualifying examination and which stream you follow. However, since Chartered Accountancy course is a professional course in Accounting, it definitely needs the student to have a very high aptitude for Accounting and related fields. The Common Proficiency Test, which every individuals willing to pursue the course needs to take and qualify, comprise of the following subjects:
  • Fundamentals of Accounting
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • Economics
  • Mercantile Law
The Common Proficiency Test comprise of Two Hundred marks in order to qualify, you must score atleast One Hundred marks (50%).
For complete information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
6th August 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

how much fees i have to pay for doing CA course?
6th August 2012, 10:24 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is no restriction on 12th class marks(percentage) for students going to give exam for CA. As per CA eligibility criteria the student must have passed 12th class no matter how much percentage he had scored,only pass is required to give entrance for CA i.e CPT exam.
This exam is held twice every year:in June and December
Do well
All the best for exam..!
6th August 2012, 11:07 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Hello ,
Per student minimum marks required in 12th for CA follow.
For general candidates minimum marks50%
And ST\SC minimum marks-45%
And OBC-40%
And other Small categories have also 45% ..
So i think you have to score good marks to take admission in Good College.

ALL THE BEST
7th August 2012, 02:01 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria to pursue chartered accountancy course is as follows:

1. You must have passed higher secondary examination from a recognized board. There is no restriction regarding the stream or the marks secured in the qualifying examination.

2. You must have qualified Common Proficiency Test. The test is conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and without qualifying this test, candidates holding any qualification can not be considered eligible to pursue the course. Registration for the test can be done even after qualifying secondary examination but in order to take the test, one must have qualified +2 level of examination.

There is no restriction on 12th class marks(percentage) for students going to give exam for CA.

If you have passed the Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India (ICWAI) or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) can register for Professional Competency Course.
12th August 2012, 11:32 AM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

CA stands foe Charter Accountant

[B]Following Qualification Require for applying CA:[/B

=> A candidate must have completed their 12th in any Decipline from recognise Board.
=> For taking admission in Good Universities A candidate must have score at least 60% in their 12th examination, marks may be varey with universities to universities.
=> A candidate must have to apply for CPT entrance exami and also have to crack it with Good score.

Books For referance:

All the Best
16th March 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

my overall %is 58 in 12 am I eligible for c a please tell me and my caste is gen
1st August 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

is it important to have maths as a subject in class 12 to take admission in good university of ca
7th April 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

is it important to have maths as a subject in class 12 to take admission in good university of ca?
5th June 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i got 75percent in 12th class is i am eligible for ca course please tell me it is sodifficult to study ca course?
28th June 2015, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

How much is the fees for doing ca? I m general. And how much I hv 2 score in CPT exam.
3rd October 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Greetings,

I am 35 years old and have attained only 47% marks for 2, I completed B.com too with 44% marks. But now I have a great intention to do CA, is it possibe for me
to register for the qualifying exam?
23rd February 2019, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

As I took 1st group (maths biology) in 11th so I am eligible to attend a CA course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?