5th February 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required in 12th to do CS?

How mark enough in 12th to do cs....please give me the details for the same

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks are required in 12th for CPT?
  2. Type of skills required for jobs after BCA with 75% marks and less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?
  3. Minimum marks required in Maths in 12th for admission in engineering college?
  4. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for B.Sc course in Punjab University?
  5. Minimum marks required in 12th to apply for Visa?
  6. How much marks are required in 12th standard to take admission in YCCE Nagpur?
  7. Best college in India for Aeronautics? Percentage and marks required in 12th for getting a seat in best Aeronautical Engineering college in India? Marks to be scored in PCM in 12th? Is Biology required for Aeronautics?
  8. How much percentage of marks are required in 12th in CBSE to appear for SSB?
  9. Can I do IPS after passing 12th with commerce? Which degree do I have to obtain after 12th? Maximum marks required in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much marks are required in 12th to get admission in Anna University for B.Tech(IT) course? Cutoff marks required for MBC?
  11. How many marks are required for admission in graduation after 12th?
  12. Minimum marks required in 12th and JEE Mains to get admission in any reputed B.Tech colleges? -- [New]
  13. Minimum percentage of marks required in 12th board exam?
  14. Minimum percentage of marks required in 12th board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How many marks required in 12th to get admission in navy?
  16. Marks required in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Should I write EAMCET or IIT exam?
  17. How much marks are required in 12th for CA?
  18. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th class to join CA?
1st September 2013, 12:49 PM
reshma_p26
Member+

Default Re: How much marks are required in 12th to do CS?

Hello friend,
it depends on the result of that year & which university & college you want to opt for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?