4th February 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required in 12th to take BCA course? BEst colleges in Madurai

what should be the mark in +2 to take BCA course and which is the best college for that course in madurai ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college will be better for doing PG course after UG from American College, Madurai, Tamilnadu? Cutoff required to join Thiagaraja Engineering College in Madhurai?
  2. BCA or B.Com from GNIIT: better option after 12th standard with commerce? Percentage required in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Type of skills required for jobs after BCA with 75% marks and less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?
  4. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  5. Lists of colleges available in Madurai by TANCET?
  6. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  7. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  8. Madurai Kamaraj University BCA 2nd Year Programming in C++ Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Can I be eligible for BCA after securing 66% marks from science in class 12th?
  10. List of colleges for counselling in Madurai?
  11. Eligibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 44% in 12th? List of colleges in Kerala? -- [New]
  12. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  13. Between BCS and BCA which is a better course? Percentage required to get admission in top colleges after 12th standard?
  14. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  15. Madurai Kamaraj University BCA- 3rd Year Software Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Is BCA exam possible online?
  17. List of good colleges to study MBA around Madurai?
  18. How to go for BCA after passing 12th in computer science? What is the difference between BSc IT and BCA? Best colleges for BCA in Ahmedabad?
29th April 2013, 01:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are required in 12th to take BCA course? BEst colleges in Madurai

Eligibility requirements to the course vary with college. In most cases, the cut off percentage of marks is 45-50%. Fatima College, Ganapathi Seethai Ammal College, etc are some of the BCA colleges in Madurai. You can also try to pursue the course from Madurai Kamaraj University. Admission details are available in the website of the respective University/institute.
9th May 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are required in 12th to take BCA course? BEst colleges in Madurai

75% in hsc is enough to get B.com?
11th May 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

how much fee of fathima college in bca with cutoff 50%
23rd May 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

i need to know the marks required in 12th to take BCA in the american college at madurai???
22nd June 2013, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

mera 77% aya ha 12 board me cbse ka tho plz mujhe btaiye ki kaun sa acha university ya college me hm admisn le plz i need ur help
6th January 2014, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

How much minimum marks are required in 12th to take BCA course? BEst colleges in mumbai
1st June 2016, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

I got 73.2% in class 12 CBSE board exam ,can I get admission in TOP BCA college in pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?