8th August 2016, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

How much marks is required to attend the TANCET 2016 counselling?

I have scored 28 marks in Tancet 2016 for M.E. Planning. I am coming under Obc category. So, please tell me that is there any possibility for attending counselling for me?

Related Questions:
  1. When does the TANCET MCA counseling start? Is it true that UG%+TANCET marks will be calculated for admission?
  2. TANCET 2015 score is valid for admission in 2016?
  3. When PGECET 2016 counselling is going to start?
  4. Can I attend the counselling after getting low marks in TANCET 2015?
  5. Date and application details of TANCET-2016
  6. Is it possible to study in Anna University through GATE without appearing in TANCET?
  7. In which college I will get admission through counselling if scored 41.450 marks in TANCET-ME? Expected rank on this marks?
  8. In Tamil Nadu there is no entrance exam for B.VSc. course? -- [New]
  9. How can I prepare for AIIMS MBBS entrance?
  10. When is the counseling for TANCET exam? Colleges which I can o[pt for after scoring 37 marks in TANCET M.E?
  11. List of colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has scored 36.75 marks in TANCET? When the counselling application will be issue? From where I will get?
  12. Can compartment students take counselling of AIEEE and Punjab CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I write Karnataka CET in 2016 again if missed the counselling in 2015?
  14. Can I get M.E/M.Tech admission from Anna University? I have finished B.E from Vinayaka Mission University
  15. Colleges under Anna University offering M.E. to a candidate who has secured 4095 AIR in GATE and scored 51.057 marks in TANCET? Date of counselling in Anna University through TANCET?
  16. What are the requirements for counselling in GCT TANCET MBA Counselling?
  17. By scoring 420 marks in NEET 2016 can I get enrolled for counselling?
  18. Percentage required in B.Tech to apply for TANCET-M.E.? List of colleges for admission?
8th August 2016, 07:44 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks is required to attend the TANCET 2016 counselling?

TANCET stands for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test. This examination is conducted every year by Anna University on behalf of the Tamil Nadu Government. By this examination you can get admission in the following courses like MCA, MBA, M.Tech, M.E, M.Plan, M.Arch.

For Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test candidate must have bachelor degree from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for open category is 50% and 45% in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category.

As per your marks i think you are not eligible to attend the TANCET 2016 counselling. The minimum marks required to attend the TANCET 2016 counselling is 40 to 45 marks. My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in private college because you are not eligible to get admission in good govt college after scoring 28 marks in amil Nadu Common Entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?