27th May 2012, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

How much marks should I get in the group of PCM for branch of computer engineering? I am in NT caste

I am in NT caste so how many marks i should get in the group of pcm for the branch of computer engineering?nd how many i should get in cet exam

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Comedk through my AIEEE score? Am I eligible for admission in other states through AIEEE?
  2. What is the minimum marks required in PCM group for admission in Engineering?
  3. Cutoff marks required after completing diploma in computer engineering in computer branch
  4. Can I get admission in engineering after scoring 127 marks in PCM group in 12th?
  5. List of colleges in Mumbai for IT, Civil and Computer Science? I got 75 marks in PCM
  6. Which branch is best for me between Mechanical and Computer after securing 92% in PCM?
  7. Which colleges can I get in NMU for Electrical engineering after scoring 70 marks in PCM group?
  8. Required Marks to score in 12th Class with PCM to join Engineering?
  9. Can I get admission in Thapar University after scoring overall rank of 208762?
  10. PCM marks are enough to get admission in B.Tech Biotechnology?
  11. How much marks are needed with PCM group to join engineering for ST category -- [New]
  12. How much marks are required for admission in engineering college in PCM group?
  13. Details about IMT college of Gwalior? List of good private colleges in MP and other states?
  14. Is biology necessary in 12th for genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I join B.Tech after scoring 70% marks in PCM in 12th class
  16. After scoring 75% in PCM where in Mumbai can I get admission for Civil, Computer Science?
  17. Can I get admission in engineering in Information Technology after scoring 64 marks out of 200 for PCM group in MHT CET?
  18. What should I do to pursue Computer Engineering after completion of 12th with PCM?
27th May 2012, 01:12 PM
ab7777

Default Re: How much marks should I get in the group of PCM for branch of computer engineering? I am in NT caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in NT caste so how many marks i should get in the group of pcm for the branch of computer engineering?nd how many i should get in cet exam
In order to pursue a B.Tech course in engineering, you have to give several entrance exams(for several universities) as most universities have their own exam on the basis of which selection is made and the board marks do not matter in this regard. Except that there's a minimum percentage that one needs to obtain in the 12th boards(60% in pcm for most exams, might be different for few).

As you have mentioned about the MH-CET exam, it is one of the entrance exams to get admission in engineering colleges in Maharashtra. The score you need in it depends on the college you want. The reputed colleges(VJTI, COEP, etc.) require a score in excess of 170 for computer science. Generally computer science has the highest cut off amongst all other streams due to its high demand and growing industry investment. Since you do not belong to general category, the cut off for youwill be much lower.. Also for average colleges a sccore of 120-130 is also good enough. And last but not the least, few colleges take students with score in the range of 90 as well so it all depends on which college you wish to join.

Good luck
2nd June 2012, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks should I get in the group of PCM for branch of computer engineering? I am in NT caste

i am in open cast so how many marks i should get in the group of pcm for the admission of be
6th June 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in engineering college after scoring 116 marks in pcm group in hsc exam of maharashtra board??????????????????????????????
14th June 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

what are the other entrance exams to become a computer engineer?
21st June 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

i have 122 marks in the group of pcm in 12th ,i am in open cast
30th July 2012, 02:24 AM
ab7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the other entrance exams to become a computer engineer?
Computer engineering is a field that integrates several fields of electrical engineering and computer science required to develop computer systems(software and hardware).

There are several entrance exam one has to give for engineering(B.E or B.Tech), the main exams are:
1.IIT-JEE - for admission in IITs, ISM, IT-BHU
2.AIEEE - for admission in NITs, IIIT, BIT mesra
3.BITSAT - for admission in BITS(Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad)
4.VITEEE - for admission in VIT)Vellore and Chennai)
5.SRMEEE- for admission in SRM(Chennai, Delhi)
6.MOET - for admission in Manipal University(Manipal, Jaipur, Sikkim)
7.MHT CET- for admission in all colleges in Maharashtra

Good luck
27th January 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

How many mark need in pcm group 12 th i am in obc cast
30th May 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

i got 37% in pcm group..recommed me some cources?
ravi a
31st May 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

i am pcm marks in HSC 120marks and i get me machanical engineering branch
2nd June 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

i will get 174 marks in pcm group.but in chem. 48 marks get achived.so how many marks needed to admission of engineering ?
3rd June 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

iam just pass out 12thstd i got 48percentage phy35 math37 che39 i am vjnt caste so i have admission in any enginering college admission in any branch so reply me
3rd June 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

i am frm defence (open) categery i got 126 marks in pcm groyp in board exam can i get admission in civil engeneering or mchanical engeneering .
12th June 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i scored 119 marks in PCM group ,can i get admission for engineering?
19th April 2014, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Would getting 84 out of 200 help me in getting admission for a good branch at manipal
4th June 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

How many mark would get in pcm group for branch of civil engineering and I am in obc caste
11th June 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

how much mark shoud I get in the group of pcm branch of all enggineering and I am open caste
27th May 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

How much marks should I get in the group of PCM for branch of computer engineering? I am in open caste
6th June 2015, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

My pcm group marks will be 111.i m apply to engineering my group are selected or not selected.my caste is vjnt.
Please reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?