25th May 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

How may I do JBT in Delhi from government college? How may I get details about selection procedure? I'm doing B.A

i m doing B.A . i m in final year and i want to do jbt from govt. college . tell me about selection prosses.
send details on my id..

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to join DIET/JBT course? Which are the government recognized centers in Delhi?
  2. How can I get information for admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  3. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  4. Selection Procedure and Placements after completion of JBT course?
  5. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE
  6. List of government JBT colleges available in Faridabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? How may I get details?
  7. JBT Delhi course after 12th? How to apply for it and when are the application forms introduced?
  8. What is the selection procedure for JBT Haryana?
  9. How to apply for JBT course from Delhi/Haryana? Procedure to apply?
  10. Procedure to apply for JBT entrance exam? What is the age limit? Last date to apply for this exam in Faridabad and Delhi? List of the government and non government colleges?
  11. How can I do JBT from jaipur after completing 12th std? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  12. Where is the JBT institute located and from where to get the forms?
  13. Details about JBT Course in Delhi -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Complete information about JBT course? I want to do JBT course from a good Delhi university
  15. Can I do JBT even if I dont get 50% marks in graduation? What is the eligibility criteria followed for JBT?
  16. Details of the B.Ed colleges in Delhi and the eligibility criteria of it? What is the selection procedure?
  17. Where to get the forms of JBT in Delhi? Fee structure of the course?
  18. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? When is the date of sale admission form? -- [New]
18th February 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do JBT in Delhi from government college? How may I get details about selection procedure? I'm doing B.A

i m doing B.A . i m in final year and i want to do jbt from govt. college . tell me about selection prosses.
send details on my id..

[email protected]
10th December 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do JBT in Delhi from government college? How may I get details about selection procedure? I'm doing B.A

send details on my id..

E-Mail ID [email protected]
25th July 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Pls give ful information abut the jbt course and i have paased 12th with 70% from commerce & i want to do jbt from the best college of delhi
3rd January 2016, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

JBT Delhi course after 12th? How to apply for it and when are the application forms introduced?
4th April 2016, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

i am doing m.com and i want do jbt course from govt. college in haryana please tell selection process and send details to my email id : [email protected]
7th July 2017, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BA Ist Year , and I want to do JBT from govt college. Tell me about selection process. send details on my ID : [email protected]
7th June 2018, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I do JBT from government college after completing my 12th?? Can I get instant job in government school if I do my JBT from government college??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?