24th October 2017, 03:15 PM
Md Abul Basar

How much money should we pay for doing B.Tech EEE?

How much money should we pay for doing B.Tech EEE? I am not in merit. Can you please give me the complete expense which will cost? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me with the complete details on the same. Thanks!

26th October 2017, 11:29 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much money should we pay for doing B.Tech EEE?

B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years. There are different type of streams in it, one of them is EEE is also known as Electrical Engineering.

There are many universities which offer this course. The admission process varies based on the university and state. Every university has their admission process and course fees.

In general the fees structure will be around INR 3 Lakhs - 8 Lakhs for the 4 year course. For top universities like IIT, NIT the fee structure will be around INR 1 - 2 Lakhs per year. So, based on the university the course fees varies. There are few universities which offer scholarship to the merit candidates by conducting entrance exam. So, if you are unable to offer the fees then you can apply for scholarships. There are few banks which offer educational loans. You can apply for bank loan or scholarship based on your interest.
27th October 2017, 10:04 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much money should we pay for doing B.Tech EEE?

The money that you need to pay for doing B.Tech EEE course depends on various factors like College, Convenor/ Management quota seats, etc.,. The fee structure for B.Tech EEE course generally ranges from Rs. 35k to Rs. 2 lakhs per annum and it may vary depending upon the college/ university you choose for pursuing B.Tech EEE course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?