26th October 2017, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Army with out completion of 12th standard?

Procedure to join Army even after not completion of 12th standard? Can you please let me know the details which I need to follow for this? What should be the post of job I need to apply? Do I need to prepare for some entrance exam for the same? Thanks!

27th October 2017, 07:25 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Army with out completion of 12th standard?

Yes you can join Indian Army even without completing your Class 12th but in that case you will be eligible for the post of tradesmen only for which you need to qualify their respective recruitment rally followed by Common Entrance Examination.

Also for your recruitment as tradesmen, you need to hold nationality of India along with your age lying within 17 years to 23.5 years. You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

Here I would also like to let you know that once you complete your Class 12th you will be eligible for your recruitment as commissioned officer through NDA entrance examination, JCOs ( Junior Commission Officers ), Soldier Clerk, etc. .

For more details regarding different entries in Indian Army you can refer to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in .
27th October 2017, 06:39 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot join in army without completing 12th class. To enter into army you need to attend NDA exam.

The eligibility required for attending NDA exam is to complete 12th class in physics, mathematics, chemistry related subjects from any recognised board.

So, without completing 12th class you cannot enter into army.
27th October 2017, 10:07 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to join Army without completion of 12th standard. The minimum educational qualification required to join Army is completion of 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board. You need to appear in NDA examination conducted by UPSC to join Army.

The age criteria required to apply for NDA examination is 16.5 to 19.5 years. Only unmarried candidates are eligible to apply for NDA examination. You should be physically as well as mentally healthy to be eligible to join Army through NDA examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?