29th May 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

How much is the package after completing CA in India?

How much package after complete CA in India? Please tell me how much is the packge

Related Questions:
  1. How much will be my freshers package after completing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there any good opportunity in India after completing ICWAI? Scope of the course? What is the salary package?
  3. What is the international package for M.Tech Photonics holder from India? What is the package in India?
  4. What is the expected package after completing MBA from abroad? Is MBA in India better than foreign countries?
  5. Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?
  6. Salary package which a person can get after completing Msc in Biotechnology from IIT Mumbai or JNU? Which companies can I join in India and Abroad?
  7. What is the salary package after completing B.Tech with 90% in ECE?
  8. What will be the salary package for the candidate of CSE with MBA?
  9. What are scopes available for a BFM graduate? What would be the minimum package after doing MBA in FM? Should I opt MBA after completion of my BFM?
  10. Is MS degree recognized? How much will be the annual package after completing the course?
  11. What's the future prospective of CA and CS degree in context of getting a good package in USA? I'm doing CA and CS from Delhi
  12. Can I get handsome salary after PGDM?
  13. What salary package can i expect after completing my BFM course? -- [New]
  14. Which course is better for me after completing BDS? Which consultancy is the best in India?
  15. What is the highest package in KIET in EC branch? What is the average package?
  16. How much salary can I expect from reputed firms after choosing MBA(HR) form CBIT, Gandipet, College
  17. What is the starting package after completing CS professional?
  18. What is the starting package after completing CS professional?
24th July 2011, 02:28 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much is the package after completing CA in India?

Dear friend,
The salary or package totally depends on two thing and it's not fixed for any one.
Two things are:
*From which institute you done your CA course this one is the most important creteria for fresher.
*How much talented and hardworking your are.....

But if you have above good quality then you absouletly get Rs30000 to Rs 40000 per month and it's the avg salary.
18th December 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

m.com 53.74% i will join c.a ?
26th January 2013, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

What is the pakage of low level of student in CA and CS?
29th January 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi my name is Snehal Ananda Chothe.

Right now i am working in Weizmann Forex Ltd. as a Account Executive...now i am looking for change bcaz i am getting bore doing same type of work..so i am searching for last 2yrs but o didnt get job anywhere what to do about this..could you please suggest.

snehal
29th January 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE IS ANY MAXIMUM PACKAGE FOR CA??????
20th July 2014, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Does salary factor for Fresher CA depends on how many attempts you completed your CA course in ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?