21st December 2011, 10:14 PM
swatirampal

What is the starting package after completing CS professional?

what is the starting package after completing cs professional?..pleaes tell me the package

23rd December 2011, 06:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the starting package after completing CS professional?

Company Secretary is a demanded course in the present time. The same helps the candidate to rewarding career in the long run. Fresh CS professionals can expect Rs. 25000/- per month and more in reputed firms. The candidate can expect higher salaries by gaining much experience in the job. An experienced CS professional can expect salary within the range of Rs. 25000/- to Rs. 50,000/- in top firms. Anyway, the salary packages may vary with company.

9th February 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I m a B.com graduate. I wish to get furthr educatn in actuarial science. Cn u help me how the exam pattern is and also about the fee structure of India and also USA??

Also let me know whether it has to be done from a college or it can be done from institutes like ICAI,ICSI,etc.

10th August 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

in cs there is articleship? And it is compulsary or not? If there is articleship than how many months it is?

10th August 2012, 05:13 PM
gosavis

in cs articleship is compulsory or not? if it is compulsory then how many months is articleship?

16th April 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to start my articleship in nasik city.so is there any best company for doing my articleship??

16th April 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

is there any company in nasik for doing articleship???

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?