8th May 2012, 08:52 AM
aliahamed2710

Procedure to join BL course after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?

I've finished my B.Sc.,(Computer Science) degree. I like to join BL course. What is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  2. Procedure to join BL course after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  3. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  4. Can I join CBI after BSc Computer Science? What subjects to choose and procedure to join CBI?
  5. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  6. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  7. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  8. Can I join CBI after completing BSc Computer Science? What is the procedure to join CBI?
  9. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  10. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  11. List of courses to join after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  13. Procedure to join Indian Army after completion of 12th Class in Computer Science?
  14. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  15. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  16. Procedure to join merchant navy after passing B.Tech with computer science with more than 60%?
  17. Entrance exam to study B.Sc(Computer Science) for Diploma student? -- [New]
  18. What should I do after BSc? Procedure to join the Research line after BSc Computer Science?
31st May 2012, 10:56 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join BL course after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliahamed2710 View Post
I've finished my B.Sc.,(Computer Science) degree. I like to join BL course. What is the procedure?

After the completion of the bachelors degree from a recognized University, candidate are eligible for the 3 years LLB program. The LLB program are regulated by the Bar Council of India. Candidate seeking for admission in any of the University or Law Institutes whose Law programs are recognized by the Bar Council of India, must have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks. Admission are based either on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam or in the entrance exam conducted by the respective regulatory bodies of the Institute. The maximum age limit to be eligible for the course is 30 years. Candidates belonging to reserved category gets exemption of marks in the qualifying exams.

Following are the list of Institutions which offers 3 years LLB program:
  • Delhi University [50% marks]
  • Sarsuna Law College - Kolkata
  • Government Law College - Mumbai
  • Banaras Hindu University
  • Balaji Law College - Pune
  • ILS Law College - Pune
For detail information refer to the official websites of the above mentioned Institutes.
1st December 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join BL course after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?

pls tell the procedure to join law after doing bsc chemistry ? did am eligible to do?
17th December 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I have a P.G degree and now i am 32 yrs? is there any chance to do BL in india.
30th September 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Any colleges in bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?