15th September 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

How much salary can I expect as a Teacher after completion of Master Degree of Economics?

how much salary we can expect as a teacher after master degree of economics.

15september,2011 02:36PM
pinki

Related Questions:
  1. Scope after doing Masters in Economics?
  2. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  3. Can I join degree college after completion of M.Ed degree as a government teacher? What will the salary package for the same?
  4. Difference between Master of Business Economics and Master of Business Administration? Which degree is better?
  5. What are the opportunities available after completion of BA economics graduation degree?
  6. How to do Ph.D. in Economics being an Economics Honours graduate?
  7. Courses to study in Master's Degree other than Economics for B.Sc candidate?
  8. Am I eligible to study correspondence Master's Degree in Economics if secured 45% in B.Sc(Physics)? Detailed information and scope of Master's Degree in Economics?
  9. How much salary can i expect after B.Sc. in Hotel Management? -- [New]
  10. How much salary we can expect to get after completion of Ph.D in Psychology in Kerala?
  11. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in Finance and Masters degree in Economics Honors after completion of B.Sc Economics?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria to become a lecturer?
  13. Best subject for post graduation after bachelors in Science?
  14. After completing master's degree which line is better, Pharma Industry or Clinical area? Salary that would be offered?
  15. How much salary I can expect after completion of B.Tech in Industrial Engineering in IIT Kharagpur?
  16. Colleges offering correspondence Master's degree in Economics under Gujarat University?
  17. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  18. After completion of degree from KSOU can I opt for a government job as well as master degree?
15th September 2011, 04:19 PM
akhil thankappan

Default Re: How much salary can I expect as a Teacher after completion of Master Degree of Economics?

it is wholy depended on your capability
15th September 2011, 05:46 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much salary can I expect as a Teacher after completion of Master Degree of Economics?

hi pinki,

Yes you expect a well and very good salary after completing your master degree.It's depend up on you.Which way you choose to earn money.It may be teacher , professor or researcher etc.
School teacher means at the beginning you can get salary in between 18000/- to 22000/-. If you will become College Professor it means at the beginning you can get salary in between 22000/- to 27000/-. If you will become scientist or researcher in any research organization it means at the beginning you can get salary in between 25000/- to 30000/-. All these salary will gradually increase year-wise.

good day.
15th September 2011, 05:46 PM
vijendradutt

Contact various institute where you are applying for,

As for experience the salary is much good,but you have to be in contact with the institute offering economic courses.

Good luck..........
15th September 2011, 06:50 PM
Tapan Manoharmayum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

pinki
Well as far as i knew,you can be a lecture in law schools like integrated course i.e B.A.LLB. So, in private law schools you will be getting around 17,000 or 18,000 durin your starting.
15th September 2011, 06:55 PM
prakashrockster

Thumbs up Re: How much salary can I expect as a Teacher after completion of Master Degree of Economics?

If you have completed the M.A Economics then you can start your profession as as teacher for higher secondary school students.So you can expect Rs.7000 as a fresher and can expect up to Rs.20000.But it is mostly based on the institution you work.
15th September 2011, 07:07 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

for the teacher of having master degraee is paid about

20,000 to 25000 in the govt college and in private is about 20000 maximum in starting
15th September 2011, 09:24 PM
amanabhepal

It varies from college to college.Generally about 6000-7000 salary is paid.If you clear UGC-NET exam then you can get about 35000 per month as a regular teacher.
15th September 2011, 09:49 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
This profession is very good you build the carrier of the student those who are the future of India.
The salary of this job depend upon your skill & style of you r study & very important thing
in which type of school you are teaching .
If you are a gov. school teacher then you will get minimum 20000, per month.
now a days private school also paying their teacher a good salary .
the location also important if you are in a metro city you will get a high salary package than a rural or urban area.

i think your doubt has been clear.

good luck.....
15th September 2011, 09:51 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
This profession is very good you build the carrier of the student those who are the future of India.
The salary of this job depend upon your skill & style of you r study & very important thing
in which type of school you are teaching .
If you are a gov. school teacher then you will get minimum 20000, per month.
now a days private school also paying their teacher a good salary .
the location also important if you are in a metro city you will get a high salary package than a rural or urban area.

i think your doubt has been clear.

good luck.....
15th September 2011, 11:28 PM
Tapan Manoharmayum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

pinki
18,000 you'll get.
16th September 2011, 12:50 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Yes my dear friend you will expect a good salary as a teacher having master degree in Economics.It is fine that at the beginning you will get at around Rs 15000/- to Rs 21000/-.
Gradually it will increase.But my suggestion to you is that please go for NET exam and become professor or lecturer or reader.Besides this, you can become a researcher or a junior scientist. For all of these mentioned above hard work is necessary.

all the best.
16th September 2011, 07:30 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed masters degree you can apply for the lecturer post at the college level. But you need to also clear the NET exam to receive the UGC pay scale. With just a masters degree you can expect a salary of Rs 10000-12000. Once you clear the NET the minimum salary you will draw is above Rs 25000. With experience certainly there will be further increment in the salary.
25th September 2011, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

hi.. i finished my masters in biotehcnology ... and i cleared csir /ugc/net exam as ugc-jrf-net... i thought to go as a lecturer ... but, some of my friends told that if ,net cleared means we can go as a guest lecturer not as a lecturer in starting .. that too pay scale is around 15000.... so pls tell me what it mean and what the way to do in goverment colleges .... how much is the pay scale .. and is their again another test to enter into governmemt colleges even after clearing net exam ...
12th November 2011, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

sir this my last year in B.A after comletin MA in Economics can Get good salary In my native Place in shillong.please reply me
28th January 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

how much salary i can expect with master degree(m.tech) of computer science & enginnering in engineering colleges for teaching.
3rd June 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

how much salary does a bmm teacher or professor get per month in mumbai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?