16th January 2016, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

How much salary we can expect to get after completion of Ph.D in Psychology in Kerala?

How much salary we can expect to get after completion of Ph.D in Psychology in Kerala? What should I do next to ensure that I will have a better future career? Can you please suggest me with the right information? Awaiting to get the answer soon!

17th January 2016, 09:35 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How much salary we can expect to get after completion of Ph.D in Psychology in Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much salary we can expect to get after completion of Ph.D in Psychology in Kerala? What should I do next to ensure that I will have a better future career? Can you please suggest me with the right information? Awaiting to get the answer soon!
The salary for a PhD in Psychology may differ from organization to organization based on various factors such as, Experience, Expertise, and qualification, etc. As a fresher can expect Rs.10, 000 to Rs.12, 000 per month. However, it may get increased up to Rs. 30,000-50,000 per month or above based on your experience and skill.

Being a PhD student, I suggest you to make your career in Teaching Field or try to get Job in NGO. Those who working in Educational sector or NGOs can easily get High salary package around Rs. 20,000 to 25,000 per month.
20th April 2016, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much salary we can expect to get after completion of Ph.D in Psychology in Kerala?

Which field of psychology has more career scope. Clinical or counselling?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?