14th May 2016, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete 12th if I had discontinued 10th due to family problems? Is there any way to do it online?

I completed 10th STD in a mat School. Then I discontinued it bcoz of my family problem. But Now I need to complete 12th and degree for my profession. Am I eligible to write the+2 exam. If so where can I get the details about the exam. Did they conduct practical exams. From where can I read the lessons for 12th. Can I get them by online? Please explain me the procedures.

15th May 2016, 02:48 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete 12th if I had discontinued 10th due to family problems? Is there any way to do it online?

For getting admission in 12th standard you must need mark sheet of matriculation without any backlog. As you had already completed your matriculation so now you simply have to go in any school and apply for a fresh admission. After getting the admission you can join any coaching classes for better understanding. You can also take help of your seniors or relative. You have to go to school for practical exams. Some good tips for you are :
* Solve previous year exam paper.
* Practice Mathematics as much as you can.
* Avoid late night study and take care of your health.
15th May 2016, 07:25 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete 12th if I had discontinued 10th due to family problems? Is there any way to do it online?

No, you cannot directly pursue 12th standard after completion of your 10th standard. You need to study 11th standard and pass all the examinations to study 12th standard. You cannot do it from online but, you can do it through distance mode of education. You can appear in 12th standard examinations as a Private Candidate with the help of NIOS Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?