24th September 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

How much salary can I get after hotel management graduation?

How much is the starting salary after hotel management degree? Can I expect admission in B.Sc HMCT in Chandigarh group of colleges and can I get a chance to go to a foreign country? Please reply me on my no 9056882956.

25th September 2016, 12:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary can I get after hotel management graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much is the starting salary after hotel management degree? Can I expect admission in B.Sc HMCT in Chandigarh group of colleges and can I get a chance to go to a foreign country? Please reply me on my no 9056882956.

There are various posts available in the hotel management profession like Front Desk Agent, Front Office Supervisor, Housekeeping Manager, Duty Manager, Restaurant Manager etc. The salary will vary from one post to another post. The average salary for the fresher, after hotel management graduation, will be around 1.5 Lakhs to 3 Lakhs per annum. The salary will differ from one organization to another.
25th September 2016, 01:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

That depends upon the organization you are working for as basically as a fresher you will not be entertained with high salary package, you might get a salary ranging between 10-15k and with experience gained, you will be most eligible to get a salary hike with time.

Yes, you can get admission if you crack their entrance test conducted for admission to candidates in the above mentioned course and if felt eligible, the organization might send you abroad or companies can provide you call letters abroad as and when you apply(if you are eligible according to their criteria).
25th September 2016, 06:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Salary depends on various factors especially the employer who is providing the employment opportunity and the institute from which you pursued your course. It also depends on your caliber. Similarly after hotel management course, you can get a salary in the range of 10-30k per month. Yes, you can get admission chance in HMCT. You can also get job opportunity in abroad if any multinational employer gives you employment opportunity.
19th June 2017, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee in this course and how much salary will get in month???? What is hotel management ??? Can you tell one example
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?