11th July 2013, 10:30 PM
rajanpavi

Am I eligible ot join TCS company? I am interested in RDBMS

i want to join in you TCS company .my area of interest is RDBMS and web concepts .my CGPA :7.82 whether am eligble to join in TCS company .help me sir/mam

16th July 2014, 10:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible ot join TCS company? I am interested in RDBMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajanpavi View Post
i want to join in you TCS company .my area of interest is RDBMS and web concepts .my CGPA :7.82 whether am eligble to join in TCS company .help me sir/mam

TCS stands for TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES and it is the top most and the big popular software company which comes under the top 10 software companies.

If You have above 60% throughout studies and have not any Pending Backlog then you are eligible for TCS recruitment.

Yes , You are eligible for TCS recruitment process , because of you have 60% above marks throughout studies .

TCS recruitment process are-1)Written test 2)Technical Test 3)HR .

Aptitude and Puzzle section are common in TCS written exam, concentrate more in these sections. .If you cleared 1st round then you can easily enter in TCS .For Technical round you should prepare well on C , JAVA ,DS ,DBMS .

You have good knowledge in RDBMS so you can go for TCS because there are so many post available in oracle field.

For more details about TCS , you can visit to http://www.tcs.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?