31st October 2011, 03:02 PM
dts.singh

How should I prepare for illegal re-exam that my school is conducting?

our school is organising illegal re exams ...........so i hav to prepare better .........these exams are only of two sub -- science and maths .....so pls gi9ve me some suggestions ......to prepare wel.......i m from a cbse school.....and ya i can also tel the name of school.........its ramanlal shorawala public school......mathura..

20th July 2018, 01:18 PM
Guria Mandal

Default Re: How should I prepare for illegal re-exam that my school is conducting?

It is very sad to hear. Although you have nothing to rebel against this. You are still a student. The school has surely take this decision for some good reasons to make a transparent examination. Give a little break, sit to study for at least an hour for the first 4 or 5 days, then you will see everything came to you much more understandable. Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?