11th November 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

How much score is needed to become an IPS? I am studying B.Com 3rd semester

i am studying b.com 3rd sem. now my height is 167cm i able to write exams.. how much marks we want score to become ips in all exams. plz reply

31st July 2015, 03:54 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much score is needed to become an IPS? I am studying B.Com 3rd semester

I.P.S stands for the Indian Police Services and you have to first complete your graduation to appear for the Civil Services examination. The examination is conducted by the UPSC every year.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidates age must be between 21-30 years and relaxation fo
the reserved category candidates.

There is no basic requirement of the aggregate in the graduation as candidates with the passing percentage can apply. The examination is conducted I the three stages and it is necessary to qualify in all the stages for the final selection.

The three stages of the examination are :-
* Preliminary.
* Mains.
* Interview.

So you have to wait till the completion of the graduation but you can start your preparation for all these examination.
31st July 2015, 05:45 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much score is needed to become an IPS? I am studying B.Com 3rd semester

No, there is no fixed score to become an IPS officer. I.P.S stands for the Indian Police Service and the examination is conducted by the UPSC every year for this as Civil Services Examination.

Civil Services examination are conducted every year in the three stages and the candidates need to qualify in all the three stages for the final selection as an officer.

The minimum education qualification is graduation passed candidates and age between 21-30 years relaxation as per government rules can appear in the examination.

Since, you are in the third semester you are not eligible to appear for the examination. But you need to start the preparation from the today onward to achieve the goal.

To get the syllabus and the other information for the examination visit at the www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?