8th January 2013, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue M.A Economics from JNU? I am doing B.A program from Delhi University

can i pursue m.a economics from jnu as currently i m doing b.a prog from delhi university economics as main subject?

Related Questions:
  1. M.A in Economics from JNU after B.A (Prog.) from DU with main subject as Economics?
  2. How to pursue MBA if I am an economics graduate from Delhi University
  3. Syllabus for the Entrance Exam for MA in Economics of Delhi School of Economics and JNU? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in M.Com in Du after scoring 54% marks in B.Com?
  5. What is the procedure of admission in Ph.D after passing economics subject in JNU Delhi?
  6. When will be the results of MA Economics Entrance exam of JNU? Career options if unqualified in ISI,JNU,MSE for DSE seat?
  7. Can I do M.Com from regular college in DU?
  8. What is the syllabus for entrance exam of M.A Economics in Delhi School of Economics and JNU
  9. How can I get transfer from JNU to Delhi University being a B.Com Accountancy student? -- [New]
  10. How can I register for B.A Economics?
  11. Which is the qualifying entrance exam of JNU Delhi to pursue PG in Political Science?
  12. How may I join PhD program in English literature from JNU or other recognized university? I have done BA from Assam University and Masters from Nepal
  13. Results of MA Economics entrance exam of JNU and Madras School of Economics out?
  14. How can I do B.Ed in Correspondence being a candidate with an age of 37 years and completed B.Sc in PCM, M.Sc Maths?
  15. Which colleges under Delhi university offer admission in economics major without mathematics?
  16. Can I do Masters in USA after finishing BCA from Pune in India? Procedure and entrance exam which I should take?
  17. Percentage required for admission in law college?
  18. What is the syllabus for Delhi School of Economics and JNU entrance exam for pursuing M.A in Economics
15th September 2016, 03:35 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.A Economics from JNU? I am doing B.A program from Delhi University

The University of Delhi informally known as Delhi University is a public central collegiate university, located in New Delhi, India.

Jawaharlal Nehru University is a public central university in New Delhi, the capital of India. As per my knowledge, yes you are eligible to pursue M.A Economics from JNU after B.A program from Delhi University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?