6th April 2017, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in class 12th for pursuing my Graduation with B.Com?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I want to pursue my Graduation with B.Com so I want to know how much should I score in class 12th for pursuing my Graduation with B.Com? Please answer as soon as possible.

7th April 2017, 08:32 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in class 12th for pursuing my Graduation with B.Com?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing your graduation in B.Com course, you should have passed your 12th standard or an equivalent examination with at least 60% aggregate marks from a recognized board. There is no National or State level entrance examination conducted for offering admission in B.Com course. Admissions in B.Com course are done mostly through university level entrance examinations or through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks.
7th April 2017, 05:59 PM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Default Re: How much should I score in class 12th for pursuing my Graduation with B.Com?

There is no prescribed percentage or score for pursuing graduation with B.com. You must be passed in all the subjects. Then only you can pursue graduation with B.com. You can join in any private/Govt college for pursuing graduation with pass marks. But now-a-days most of the colleges are offering college seats Graduation courses on merit basis. So, to get the seat in good college for your bright future you must get good marks. Then only you can join in a good college where Campus interviews are going to be held in the final year and you can directly start your job career without much stress.
7th April 2017, 10:14 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce and admission procedure in course varies with universities.

In some of the universities admission is on the basis of entrance examination while in some of them it is on the merit basis.

The other eligibility to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board. For admission in DU it is necessary that candidate must have passed 12th with mathematics as main paper.

So, visit official website of respective institute for detail information regarding the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?