23rd March 2017, 12:15 PM
gurmangill

How much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Com Honors?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I want to pursue my Graduation with B.Com so I want to know how much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Com Honors? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue Economics Honors after completing class 12th PCM with CS?
  2. Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths?
  3. How much should I score in class 12th (Science) to pursue BA in Fergusson College, Pune?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue BA Hindi Honors from Delhi University after completing class 12th in Science stream?
  5. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue Agriculture Science? Which course should I pursue?
  6. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to appear for any entrance exam?
  7. What are the career opportunities for me? I have got Commerce without Maths
  8. Can I pursue Psychology after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which Colleges in Mumbai offers Psychology course and how much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  9. What are the subjects to study in Economic Honours course?
  10. What should I do further after XI to pursue Maths honours?
  11. CA Vs BCom Honors from DU? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure to pursue BA course from Delhi University? How much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  13. Is it possible to pursue BA Geography Honors from JNU after completing BA in History honors scoring 60% marks?
  14. Which course can I pursue after completing B.Sc Botany (honors) except M.Sc?
  15. How can I pursue B.Sc (Honours) after completing Diploma in Agriculture? From where can I pursue B.Sc (Honours)?
  16. Can I do B.Com Honors or BA Honors in Economics having not opted for Maths in 12th class?
  17. Minimum marks required in Accountancy to study B.Com Honors? I have passed 12th
  18. How much should I score in class 12th Board exam to pursue Genetic Engineering? Which entrance should I appear for admission?
26th March 2017, 12:50 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Com Honors?

>> I will recommend you to score more than 60% to get good colleges in B.COM
>> As B.COM is a commerce stream , you must have good knowledge of basic commerce accounts, economics (if you have opted commerce in 12th)
>> After 12th i will recommend you to sit in entrance exam of university level of your state.
>> If possible i will prefer you following colleges for the B.COM studies and further MBA study
++ Saroj Institute of Management
++ Jaipuria Institute of management
++ Amity Institute
++ Babu banarasi Das college
++ Sri Ram Swaroop memorial college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?