24th March 2017, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to qualify KEAM or NEET exam for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture from Kerala? How much should I score to get admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to pursue my Graduation with B.Sc Agriculture so I want to know is it necessary to qualify KEAM or NEET exam for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture from Kerala? How much should I score to get admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
15th April 2017, 06:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to qualify KEAM or NEET exam for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture from Kerala? How much should I score to get admission?

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. It is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for MBBS and BDS courses. This is single common entrance examination for admission in MBBS and BDS courses in medical colleges of India.

For admission in B.Sc in Agriculture, you need to apply for KEAM exam. To get admission in top colleges, you need to score minimum of 65% marks in this entrance examination out of total marks.
7th February 2018, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to qualify KEAM or NEET exam for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture from Kerala? How much should I score to get admission?

Which rank I should get in the NEET entrance exam for getting an admission in agricultural courses
9th February 2018, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to pursue agriculture so if I had to appear in keam, how can I know my centre of examination and date? As my application sheet doesn't contain these information as I pursued medical
19th April 2019, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir I get 300 marks in neet but I disqualified keam if I got any chance in bsc agriculture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?