6th February 2017, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in EAMCET exam being an OBC category candidate to get admission the top 10 colleges?

Respected Sir, I have applied for the EAMCET exam and I will be appearing for the exam very soon so I want to know how much should I score in EAMCET exam being an OBC category candidate to get admission the top 10 colleges? How should I prepare for the exam and which books should I prefer studying? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks in JEE required for admission in top 5 colleges of EEE group for an OBC candidate?
  2. How much should I score in CET exam for admission in top Engineering Colleges being a SC category candidate? -- [New]
  3. Can I get into top EAMCET colleges in Hyderabad after scoring 14329 rank in EAMCET?
  4. How many marks is required in EAMCET to get medical seat in SC category?
  5. How much should I score in EAMCET to get a seat in top 10 engineering college?
  6. Can i get a seat in JNTUH in mechanical after passing 11500?
  7. Admission through CAP after scoring 73.44%? Colleges which I should prefer?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in top colleges after taking 35039 rank in EAMCET?
  9. Can I get admission for M.Tech in any colleges after scoring 374 in GATE with 31 marks(OBC category)?
  10. Chances to get a free seat in minority colleges if, got 4481 in TS EAMCET II and belongs to OBC? Scholarships available for me?
  11. What Rank should I score in the entrance exam to get admission in NIT being an OBC category student?
  12. Possibility to get B-Category seat in top 10 colleges in Hyderabad? How much should be the EAMCET rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to take admission with 54.75 marks in AMU Intermediate entrance exam through self finance for OBC candidate who has applied in general category?
  14. How much score should I score to get admission in Autonomous college like COEP, VJTI from OBC category
  15. Can get admission in government colleges of Kerala with the GATE score of 339? I belong to OBC category
  16. List of top colleges I can apply for in Bhopal or Indore with MP-PET score of 80 marks along with OBC category?
  17. Which are the top private colleges that I can get admission with a rank of 198000 in AIEEE being a candidate from OBC category?
  18. Can I get admission in top Engineering colleges of Maharashtra with 87 marks in MAH-CET being an OBC candidate?
10th February 2017, 12:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in EAMCET exam being an OBC category candidate to get admission the top 10 colleges?

To get admission in top 10 colleges for pursuing your higher studies, you need to score at least 100 marks in EAMCET examination being an OBC category candidate and you should at least 95% aggregate marks in your 12th standard examinations. There is no need to refer any books specially for EAMCET preparation. Your Intermediate books which are published by Telugu Academy are sufficient to get good score in EAMCET examination.
21st April 2022, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much should I score in EAMCET exam being an OBC category candidate to get admission the top 10 colleges?

Do obc certificte helpful for emcet to get any reservations for seatt for bc candidates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?