4th April 2017, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in CET exam for admission in top Engineering Colleges being a SC category candidate?

Respected Sir, I want to get admission in the top Engineering College in India so I have applied for CET exam. I want to know how much should I score in CET exam for admission in top Engineering Colleges being a SC category candidate? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How much should I score in EAMCET exam being an OBC category candidate to get admission the top 10 colleges?
  2. Am I eligible to do engineering course after completion of HSC with 48% marks and 104 rank in CET?
  3. Can I get admission in top Engineering colleges of Maharashtra with 87 marks in MAH-CET being an OBC candidate?
  4. Minimum score required in CET to get in top colleges in Pune? With 122 marks in CET can I get admission in MIT Sinhagad college of engineering Vadgaon and other top colleges of Pune?
  5. Admission through CAP after scoring 73.44%? Colleges which I should prefer?
  6. In which all colleges of Thane I can get admission having score 100 marks in CET?
  7. Can I get admission in top physiotherapy colleges in Mumbai with 65 marks in CET?
  8. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  9. How to get admission in top colleges on the basis of LEET score?
  10. Procedure of doing post graduation course from IIT after BE?
  11. List of good private colleges I can get with 70% marks in 12th and AIEEE score 53 and AIR 273600 with GEN category?
  12. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What will be the good score in MBA CET to get admission in top 15 colleges?
  14. Where can I get admission after scoring 76 in MBA CET?
  15. List of top 50 MBA colleges in MHT CET?
  16. How much marks in JEE required for admission in top 5 colleges of EEE group for an OBC candidate?
  17. In which top engineering colleges can I get after scoring 86 marks in CET exam and 41 marks in AIEEE exam?
  18. Cut off marks required in MET-CET for general category female candidate to get admission in government colleges in Maharashtra? List of colleges in which I can expect admission?
5th April 2017, 10:46 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much should I score in CET exam for admission in top Engineering Colleges being a SC category candidate?

CET stands for Common Entrance Test. As you want to know minimum marks you required in CET exam for admission in top Engineering Colleges being a SC category candidate here, I am going to tell you the same-

Minimum marks required for admission in top Engineering Colleges being a SC category candidate:

Candidate must have secured a minimum of 50 % marks (45 %in case of Sc/ST/PD) in aggregate for Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.

>>Last date for submission of application is 05th April, 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?