1st June 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

How to obtain the domicile of WB?

I am livimg in wb from past 12 year but i have no idea to obtain domisile of wb. I am living at gobra village of hooghly distt of west bengal. Please ask me how can i get it and send me the concerd agent phone no.

Related Questions:
  1. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
  2. How to obtain the domicile of WB?
  3. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  4. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal? -- [New]
  5. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  6. Procedure for a non karnataka student taking up CET or admitting into Bangalore Engineering colleges?
  7. How to obtain domicile certificate of Bihar state? I was born in Jharkhand and my father is living in Bihar from last one year. I don't have any proof accept my pan card
  8. If a candidate is residing in Maharashtra for more than 15 years then is he eligible for MHT CET exam? Is it necessary to get the domicile certificate?
  9. Do I need to change my domicile from MP to CG? What is the criteria for the same?
  10. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  11. How can I get domicile for UP?
  12. Is it compulsory to submit domicile for DPMT? Is there any requirement for domicile?
  13. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  14. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  15. Is domicile compulsory to get admitted through CET?
  16. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  17. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?
1st August 2012, 07:50 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to obtain the domicile of WB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am livimg in wb from past 12 year but i have no idea to obtain domisile of wb. I am living at gobra village of hooghly distt of west bengal. Please ask me how can i get it and send me the concerd agent phone no.
You would get the domicile certificate if you are a bonafide resident of West Bengal.
You need to visit your local municipal corporation office, with your voter card, ration card and address proof to get into the process of getting the domicile certificate. Kindly accompany your father/mother when you visit and ask them to carry their proof of resident and I-card as well.
6th September 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

i live in hooghly district of west bengal since last 25 years but my birth place is kolkata of west bengal. how i get my domicile certificate?
16th November 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i have my all eucational documents from west bengal, PAN Card and adhaar card. i leave in rented house in west bengal (kolkata), can i get domicile certificate of WB ?
26th December 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Myself is resident of WB Is my daughter entitled for state quota
25th February 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO SEE THE SC CERTIFICATE OF MINE?
16th June 2013, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

From where I get the domicile certificate, if I am staying in Kolkata?
21st June 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

how can i get domicile of wb
28th December 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

if i have some property in some district of west bengal then can i obtain domicile certificate from there? If, may obtain then how many years, i must have been possesssion (prior) of the said property in terms of land?
30th December 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

my son did schooling from class 8 to 12 from kolkata dps and we r receding in kolkata from last 4 years and purchased a flat in 2011 and registered the flat in 2012 .now how i will get domicile cerificate for my child.
23rd February 2017, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is now studying in Delhi Public School, Dhanbad. But my residence is at Jadavpur, kolkata since last 10 years. My daughter is willing to sit WBJEB 2017 and it is required domicile certificate for government engineering college. Whether can i get the domicile certificate for my daughter or not ?
2nd December 2018, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

I have obtained a domicile certificate for my son from municipalty office Dankuni. The place of my permanent residence. This was obtained offline by visiting municipality office. Is my certificate valid?
18th February 2019, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

I studied in WB from primary education to Engineering but I got a job in Rajasthan & staying since last 32 years . Can my daughter get domicile certificate for WBJEE ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?