5th April 2013, 02:06 PM
Posts: n/a

How to od ICWA or CA after passing 2 backlogs in my graduation?

hello sir,
I have 2 backlogs in my graduation and i stopped studying in 2008.now i want to do icwa or ca.can u suggest me sir plz.

12th May 2013, 01:15 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 596
Default Re: How to od ICWA or CA after passing 2 backlogs in my graduation?

Dear Friend,
In order to apply for the CA Course you must have completed your Graduations.So,Complete your graduations first and then apply for the course.

You may also apply for the CA Course from the beginning that is by CPT Examinations.
But,You have to clear the CPT Examinations in order to go further,
Further you have to complete the Foundation and Intermediate course in order to become eligible for CA Course.

From my point of view you should complete your graduations as it would be easy for you and will help you to avoid CPT and Foundations Courses also you will hold Degree Certificate.

You can also visit to the site of ICWAI below for more informations and details on Course structure:-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Am I eligible for ICWA after doing BBA? What is the future of ICWA 3 25th October 2013 10:23 AM
Requirements to do ICWA? Marks needed in 12th from ISC board? What to do to get selected for ICWA course? 19 6th August 2013 10:24 AM
Am i eligible for ICWA after completing 12th? I am a diploma holder 2 5th June 2013 08:54 PM
Am i eligible for ICWA intermediate course? I've completed 12th in commerce and pursuing graduation in B.Sc (IT) 3 8th May 2012 08:24 AM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: