7th September 2013, 08:52 AM
atanu bhattacharjee ,berh

How to open B.Ed college in Muershidabad District, West Bengal

Sir,

I want to open a B Ed college in Muershidabad District ,west bengal.
So give me the procedure about the matter.

Atanu Bhattacharjee
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do NCTE approved B.Ed under distance education from SMU?
  4. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam? -- [New]
  5. List of top 3 colleges in Kolkata for BSc in Microbiology?
  6. List of all D.Ed colleges of West Bengal?
  7. How to study printing technology course? I am from West Bengal District of Nadia
  8. Is B.Ed degree valid in West Bengal SSC?
  9. How to establish a private B.Ed college in West Bengal
  10. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course
  11. How many government approved D.Ed colleges are there in West Bengal? Details about the colleges districtwise?
  12. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  13. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  14. Any chance to get MBBS or BDS college in West Bengal? My NEET rank is 255492
  15. Colleges offering M.Bi.P.C course in intermediate?
  16. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  17. Details of the colleges providing education in BSc Economics in India?
  18. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
4th February 2014, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to open B.Ed college in Muershidabad District, West Bengal

I want to set up a private b.ed college in west bengal. Please send me the details @[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?