15th February 2013, 05:05 AM
Unregistered

How to study printing technology course? I am from West Bengal District of Nadia

i am subir,from west bengal district of nadia,i complete graduation,i am 32age,i want to study printing technology course,1.how many days of this course? 2.how expence for this?3.when time admission will be start?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  2. How to establish a new B.Ed college in AP? How to take permission from government of AP?
  3. Can I get admission in any private engineering college after scoring 82835 in WBJEE?
  4. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  5. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  6. List of colleges in WB offering admission through Management quota in ECE Diploma? -- [New]
  7. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  8. Colleges for my GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Previous 10 years solved question papers of clerk in Punjab and Haryana High Court?
  10. List of good colleges in Kolkata that I can get after scoring 10000 rank in WBJEE? Which college can I get?
  11. How to get any college in WB after scoring 6887?
  12. Can I get admission in WBUT Colleges after passing from NIOS Board?
  13. What is the Zone code of Krishnanagar for JECCA application form?
  14. List of Polytechnic colleges for a candidate who has secured 30867 rank in JEXPO?
  15. Can I do D.El.Ed from IGNOU after doing B.Com from school of open learning 1st year?
  16. How to open B.Ed college in Muershidabad District, West Bengal
  17. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course?
  18. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence?
26th June 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study printing technology course? I am from West Bengal District of Nadia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am subir,from west bengal district of nadia,i complete graduation,i am 32age,i want to study printing technology course,1.how many days of this course? 2.how expence for this?3.when time admission will be start?
By VOCLTE I alotemented to Regional Institute of Printing Technology. It's take 3year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?