13th July 2014, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

In which topics I should concentrate for IFS entrance exam? How to prepare for it?

Hello Sir
Please tell me where we should
focus more to get ifs entrance????
how should we prepare for the same??????
waiting for your reply thank you

15th July 2014, 04:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which topics I should concentrate for IFS entrance exam? How to prepare for it?

Can a boy joined in airforce after completion of btec in civil branch...sir.please..i am waitng for your answer
16th July 2014, 10:58 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which topics I should concentrate for IFS entrance exam? How to prepare for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can a boy joined in airforce after completion of btec in civil branch...sir.please..i am waitng for your answer
Yeah you can join in Indian Air force which is known as one of the Defence forces of India by writing the entrance exam for it.There are many exams which are conducted in India and you could attempt to write the CDS Exam

This exam offers you to join in Indian Air force and other defnece forces and for applying for this exam there are certain criteria's which are needed and they include such as:

> The nationality standard needed for the exam is that the candidate should have a citizenship in India.

> The age limit needed is that the candidate is that you should have 19-23 years

> The needed education qualification is that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university and that can be from any stream.

> Apart from all these you need to be physically fit.

If you satisfy all these then you can apply for the CDS Exam.

Regards
~Jxsab~
16th July 2014, 11:34 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir
Please tell me where we should
focus more to get ifs entrance????
how should we prepare for the same??????
waiting for your reply thank you

There is a confusion whether you need information for Indian Forest Service or Foreign Service.

To join in IFS which is Indian Forest Service which is being conducted by UPSC the qualification needed are:

> The candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard.

> The age limit needed for the exam is that you should have 21-30 years of age and this is for General category candidate.

> There are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates and they are for SC/ST it is 21-35 years and for OBC it is 21-33 years.

> Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university.

As you have asked for the information regarding the subjects which you need to focus it is needed that you must have studied:
  • Agriculture
  • Agricultural Engineering
  • Animal Husbandary & Veterinary Science
  • Botany
  • Chemistry
  • Chemical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Forestry
  • Geology
  • Mathematics
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Physics
  • Statistics
  • Zoology

as one of the subject.

The candidate need to be satisfy all these above criteria to be eligible for applying for the exam

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?