24th August 2010, 07:11 PM
Puneet Goyal

How are the placements in Automobile Engineering Course in Delhi College of Engineering?

hello.i m doing automobile engineering course in DCE(Delhi college of engineering).i wud lyk to ask about the placements in this trade..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join MIT in Automobile Engineering? Are placements good in Automobile Engineering?
  2. Placements in automobile engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which engineering college is better in Delhi in terms of placements?
  4. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  5. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  6. List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering? How much is the salary of automobile engineer?
  7. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma?
  8. Which automobile companies in Delhi offer Implant Training?
  9. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69%
  12. Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  14. Best engineering colleges providing Automobile Engineering? What is the cutoff mark?
  15. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  16. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue Automobile Engineering? What is the fee structure of the course and Hostel for the same? -- [New]
  18. List of colleges available in M.E Automobile Engineering under Tamilnadu?
11th April 2011, 11:13 PM
dava

Default Re: How are the placements in Automobile Engineering Course in Delhi College of Engineering?

I think the Delhi college has Automotive Engineering and there Campus placement of graduating students of erstwhile DCE (now DTU) has always been very high. A large number of leading industries and organizations visit the campus each year for campus placement. The batch graduating in 2010, has received 660 offers from 125 companies which visited DTU campus during the year. The highest overseas salary offered this year is Rs. 14.0 lakhs and highest domestic salary is Rs. 11 lakhs p.a. while the average salary has gone up to Rs. 5.5 lakhs p.a. The companies which visited DTU this year include Microsoft, Mckinsey, IBM, TCS, Computer Science Corporation (CSC), Agilent, Maruti, Tata Motors, Samsung, BHEL, NTPC, and Defence Research and Development Organization, L&D, Nestle, Sapient Texas, Instruments Smart Cubes, Z S Associates, etc. Our graduates have also received excellent higher educational opportunities in world class Universities such as Oxford, Cambridge, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Georgia Tech, Carnegie Mellon. DCE as DTU shall surpass the benchmark of its past achievements now that it has freedom to excel.

DCE as DTU now having the opportunity to offer world quality curriculum and research and innovations infrastructure at par with the best technological Universities shall surpass its own bench mark of graduate quality and their placements in world renowned corporate and industry. This is already reflected in the admissions made in the existing programs in the academic year 2009-2010 wherein the cutoff AIEEE ranks for outside Delhi open seats has moved up to 3999 as against 18500 last year.
16th May 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How are the placements in Automobile Engineering Course in Delhi College of Engineering?

IF OUR AIEEE RANK WILL NT GOOD THEN CAN WE GET ADMISSION OR NOT
8th June 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

my aieee AIR-77000, which are the colleges i can get on aieee basis like delhi university???????
14th June 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

My aieee rank is 13594and in delhi 1241,which branch i can expecy in dtu or nsit
15th June 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 13000 in aieee 2011. can i get mechanical engg in dtu?
and is automotive engg a good career option?
18th June 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

MAY I GET ADMISSION IN DTU FOR IT SECTOR WITH THE AIEEE RANK 48428
25th June 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

my rank in aieee is 15086. can i get dtu? if yes, which course, or in nsit?
plz answer
30th June 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Is mechanical in Nit pana good?
1st August 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I will complete my B.E. With automobile in 2012 from GEC MODASA, Gujarat.
I want to know that how after that which college is better for master degree in automobile..?
1st August 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I will complete my B.E. With automobile in 2012 from GEC MODASA, Gujarat.
I want to know that how after that which college is better for master degree in automobile..?
1st August 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Is mechanical in Nit pana good?
mechanical frm nit patna is d best.................
1st August 2011, 11:59 PM
Sehwag6

Delhi university is a very good and great university
your placements and future are also very good for an automobile engineers
all the best
16th April 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Does D.C.E offers Automobile Engineering
16th June 2012, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Is there a good placement of automotive engineering in d.c.e???
10th January 2013, 03:06 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

the placements in Automobile Engineering Course in Delhi College of Engineering

1.maruti
2.Agilent
3.tata motors
4.BHEL
5.ntpc
6.Samsung
7.ibm
8.microsoft
9.tcs
10.Mckinsey

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2nd August 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

sir what was last admitted rank in nsit or dtu for auto. engg. for outside delhi candidates...please reply sir...
2nd August 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

which is better among automobile or mathematics and computing engg. from dtu
10th August 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir automobile engineering from dtu or mpae from nsit...
Which one to choose. .....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?