25th February 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

How to get summer training in DRDO after completion of 3rd year of B.Tech. in ECE?

sir,
i m a student of b.tech 3rd year electronics and communication n i want to take 2 months summer traning from drdo how can i apply for dat

26th February 2011, 07:00 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get summer training in DRDO after completion of 3rd year of B.Tech. in ECE?

In order to carry on your summer training in DRDO you need to collect a letter from your college regarding your internship course.Then you have to submit this letter to the DRDO and when then will approve your letter then you can go there for training.It'll be easier if any of your family member'll present in DRDO.
27th February 2011, 09:51 PM
chinudey20

Default Re: How to get summer training in DRDO after completion of 3rd year of B.Tech. in ECE?

For summer training in Drdo you have to apply through your college and submitt the application to Drdo and after they approve you then only you can go there for training.
28th February 2011, 11:49 PM
babydoll

HEllo friend,
First off all DRDO not provide the summer training to all candidate.They select the student by their marks they obtain in B.Tech. They select high profile students. Well if you have good marks in B.tech then you can do training from the DRDO. You have to collect your NOC(No Objection CErtificate) from your college then send it to the company along with the request letter.
You will get the acknowledgment letter after 15days.
Good luck!!!!
19th March 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

i need to do 6 months training in dot net. can you plz tell me when the training will start and what amount you will charge for 6 months? also let me know what is the procedure to get registered in your company?
21st March 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

plz tell the complete procedure about 6 month training for b-tech (ECE). as i m 3rd year student. and our collage wants the confirmation letter in 1 week from your side.
22nd March 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

i m student of prefinal year n persuing my degree in electronics and communication ......my aggregete % is 76.8 .....do i have a chance of getting selected for the 6 months training in DRDO ? has submission of form started ?
24th March 2011, 01:10 PM
unregistered

i completed my diploma with 74.06% .Now i am studying third b-tech ece.i want summer coaching at any recignised govt electronics company plese tell me the details of that
31st March 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

i am a native of hyderabad and i want to do either a summer training or summer courses related to the field of electronics and communication engineering.i am in 6th sem
1st April 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

My son,student of 3rd year of B.Tech. in ECE at IIT,Kharagpur is slected for in DRDO Dehradun.What is the accomodation acility during summer training.
9th April 2011, 10:53 AM
kartikprasad

sir
is there any interview before traning
13th April 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,
as i am persuing in b.tech in 3rd.
and i want to do 6months trainning in DRDO.
tell me the procedure how can i apply for this.,.,
do mail my @
[email protected]
17th May 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

I want to do the summer training for six week from DRDO delhi with embbeded system after the completion of 3rd year of B.tech in ECE?
17th May 2011, 12:34 AM
saam007

i want to do summer training in embedded system for 4-6 week after the completion of B.Tech 3rd from ECE?
20th July 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

BE 3RD YEAR IN ICE FROM NSIT ,SUGGEST SUMMER TRAINING/INTRENSHIP FROM REPUTED ORGANISATION
16th August 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

hi iam ashwin
imawnt to do a short time summer training course at drdo
can anyone suggst me the procedure for it ?
22nd August 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for 6months training in drdo.?? am a ece student
26th November 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

i m student of btch 3rd year..in electronics..can u please tell me how can i apply for my 6 months training in drdo..
11th February 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am a student of B.E 3rd year in electronics and telecomm. i had secured 64% in my last exam.{pune university}. i am very much interested to do training in your organization.. am i eligible to do so? if yes then what is the procedure for that?
13th February 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am student of b.tech 3rd yr,e&c branch.after completion of 6th sem i want to do training from drdo.i have secure 67% till 2nd yr.... What is the procedure for that? My email id is [email protected] .... Sir please reply.....
28th February 2012, 02:22 PM

Cool Re: How to get summer training in DRDO after completion of 3rd year of B.Tech. in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i m a student of b.tech 3rd year electronics and communication n i want to take 2 months summer traning from drdo how can i apply for dat
i am very excited for summer training in drdo .
so,plz plz give me chance for summer training in drdo
4th March 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of b.tech 3rd year,ec.i want to take 2 month summer training from drdo.i secure 78% till secand year..what,s procedure to apply.my email address is [email protected]........
thank you
7th March 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

i want to attend summer training in drdo and i m student of b.tech ece 3rd yr so pplz guide me for that...
[email protected]
11th March 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to attend summer training in drdo and i m student of b.tech ece 2rd yr so pplz help me...
[email protected]
16th March 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a 9.53 cgpa holder..can i opt for 2 months training in DRDO or in DEAL..if yes how can i apply for it???
19th March 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydoll View Post
HEllo friend,
First off all DRDO not provide the summer training to all candidate.They select the student by their marks they obtain in B.Tech. They select high profile students. Well if you have good marks in B.tech then you can do training from the DRDO. You have to collect your NOC(No Objection CErtificate) from your college then send it to the company along with the request letter.
Good luck!!!!
Dear,

cab u pls tell me the address of DRDO near DELHI????
7th April 2012, 05:05 PM
SOJDEEP NAGRA

Default Re: How to get summer training in DRDO after completion of 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and instrumentation control?

sir,
i m a student of b.tech 3rd year electronics and instrumentation control from THAPAR UNIVERISTY PATIALA. i want to take one semester summer traning from drdo how can i apply for dat[/QUOTE]
31st July 2012, 10:56 PM
samatha89
Member+

HEllo friend,
Good luck!!!!
30th October 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

we heard that,the finally selected students should pay money in order to confirm his place in DRDO.,is it so?
31st October 2012, 08:07 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
I would suggest not to go for DRDO. DRDO has not only very strict standards for project, but sometimes the faculty also there is very non-cooperative. The project has to be initially submitted by you also to get selected there. So you need to go to the college or office first and make them understand why you are submitting such a project and why it is important. They make a lot of fuss about the application. Also they create problems even if in the first round your application is selected. So I will ask you to save yourself from any such hurdle and go for summer internship projects in places which are nice from working point of view or faculty point of view.
Go to www.quikr.com to check the latest summer internship projects available. Also check the official websites of TCS or Accenture or IBM to get knowledge about what summer internship projects they have. Doing a project in corporate company will be more helpful for you from career point of view.
31st October 2012, 04:43 PM
ssreeja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
we heard that,the finally selected students should pay money in order to confirm his place in DRDO.,is it so?

HEllo friend,
Good luck!!!!
10th August 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to do training for 6month branch ece after 7th sem please give information of best company and industry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?