26th March 2013, 02:22 PM
pranesh496

How to prepare for AIIMS in 2 months? What is the study material to be referred?

how to prepare for AIIMS in two months?
what are the study material do we need?

27th May 2013, 10:46 AM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for AIIMS in 2 months? What is the study material to be referred?

hello friend AIIMS is conducted by CBSE board, the syllabus will cover NCERT 11th and 12th biology,physics and chemistry books
Preparation tips :
1. firstly target must be setting a goal for what rank you want to get
2. Know your strengtha and weakness eg. you may be good in biology and weak in physics. You must ignore weakness and make it strength and leave every weakness
3. You must plan to study, make time to study some chapters every day and make sure that you complete your syllabus on time
4. practice very hard till you be perfect in the chapters
5. Daily take some rest and exercise your body so that it relieves your stress
6. Eat vegetables and fruits more and stay away from fatty, fried and high sugar foods

If you have very less time to prepare then
1. Don't waste in reading new chapters, it will make you face problems
2. Be very perfect in what you have read before
3. Read it once again

Books to be preferred for AIIMS :
1. Arihant AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination & 5 Mock Tests;
2. Mtg AIIMS Explorer ( 17 Years Solved Papers) by Dr Sandeep Ahlawat;
3. Ramesh AIIMS Prev Solved Papers;
4. GB Comprehensive MCQs in Biology by Hemant Roy;
5. Prakash Objective Zoology: A Standard Book for AIIMS;
6. Prakash Objective Botany: A Standard Book for AIIMS;
7. GRB Objective Chemistry Vol. I & II;
8. GRB Objective Physics Vol. I & II

all the best
22nd July 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for AIIMS in 2 months? What is the study material to be referred?

i become hopeless ofently...but i have a lot of potential to crack aiims. but the problem is that, my potential is not getting in action. please help
10th June 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

i really wants to get selected in AIIMS but i am facing problem in chemistry and physics what should i do make me best in these subjects
22nd February 2016, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I have 80% of basics cleared ..Tell me how to crack aiims ug entrance in 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?