10th May 2011, 01:45 AM
reshma puniya

How to prepare for Andhra Bank Subjective Paper? From where are the questions asked?

hello sir
would you please how to prepare for andhra banks subjective paper and from where the questions will ask?

Related Questions:
  1. ONGC syllabus and model question papers? -- [New]
  2. How may I prepare for for bank interviews? How may I get the previous years questions which asked in bank interviews?
  3. Syllabus and previous year papers of Andhra Bank Clerical Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What type of questions are asked in Exam of Clerk Requirement Post of AP?
  5. University of Pune, B.Tech, 1st Semester-Applied Science-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Andhra Bank PO Recruitment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics- Essay with Emphasis on Recent Advances Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How to prepare for Subjective questions which appear in bank exams?
  9. What is the syllabus of IB ACIO II? What is the pattern of the exam?
  10. How to prepare for Bank PO interview? What type of questions are asked?
  11. TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics- Endodontia Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. What type of questions will be asked to an engineering graduate person in Bank PO?
  13. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Information Processing and Retrieval Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Types of questions being asked during bank P.O interview?
  15. Anna University Centre for Distance Education MBA 1st Sem- Management Concepts Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. How to prepare for all bank exams? Model question papers of all bank exams?
  17. United Bank of India PO Recruitment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Gujarat Technological University, B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering, 5th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
10th May 2011, 06:16 PM
Roysons

Default Re: How to prepare for Andhra Bank Subjective Paper? From where are the questions asked?

Dear,
You can get some ideas from previous year papers of the Andhra Bank exam.
I have attached the papers .
Download it from here and get an idea about the question paper.
Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?