21st August 2010, 11:47 PM
euphoria2010

How to prepare for Aptitude Exam? Topics to be covered for the aptitude exam?

hi friends
how to prepare for the aptitude exam?which are the topics i cover it first
i m waiting for ur replay .u can also send a mail to my email [email protected]

3rd March 2011, 10:46 AM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: How to prepare for Aptitude Exam? Topics to be covered for the aptitude exam?

Dear Friend.

There are so many sites where you can prepare yourself online , or you can buy the books namesd quantitative aptitude test, r.s aggrawal.

Visit the below site for online study
http://www.jobtestprep.co.uk/aptitudetest.aspx

All the very best
14th July 2011, 12:47 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Aptitude Exam? Topics to be covered for the aptitude exam?

hi...for preparation for aptitude exam the first thing that you have to do is to identify your weaknesses and strong points that is the most important thing that is to be done because only then you can prepare in an correct way .after identifying your weakness you have to look out for the ways to rectify and also the ways to master your strong topics because if you are strong in some topic it will be really useful to master it and score really high in it.generally the verbal section requires regular practice and also you have to regularly go through some verbal improvement sessions ,were as the quantitative section requires practice and also understanding of the concepts which is the most important in it,follow the materials of the time institute they are really helpful and also i am attaching some material which will be helpful for you
Attached Files
File Type: doc 35 Tough Questions On Remainder.doc(26.5 KB, 618 views)
File Type: pdf Chandresh Agrawal 121 Questions.pdf(160.9 KB, 832 views)
File Type: zip Quant DS.zip(1.07 MB, 544 views)
File Type: zip Vedic Maths.zip(141.8 KB, 489 views)
File Type: doc 300 ANTONYMS Questions.doc(126.0 KB, 501 views)
File Type: doc 200 Important ANALOGIES.doc(414.5 KB, 535 views)
15th July 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

which topics is important for aptitude test ?
25th February 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddusajj View Post
hi...for preparation for aptitude exam the first thing that you have to do is to identify your weaknesses and strong points that is the most important thing that is to be done because only then you can prepare in an correct way .after identifying your weakness you have to look out for the ways to rectify and also the ways to master your strong topics because if you are strong in some topic it will be really useful to master it and score really high in it.generally the verbal section requires regular practice and also you have to regularly go through some verbal improvement sessions ,were as the quantitative section requires practice and also understanding of the concepts which is the most important in it,follow the materials of the time institute they are really helpful and also i am attaching some material which will be helpful for you
hi sir......my name is shaheda my mail id is:[email protected] college topper.i have a lot of skills but till now dint get any job...always am failing in interviwe please suggest me how to prepare for it job. send me your suggesions to my mail id.i need job....thank you sir..
19th August 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

sir,pls help me to prepare and clear the aptitude test sir, and pls say the topics which i need to cover in aptitude exam nu sir,pls reply through this mail id sir:[email protected]
5th December 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi sir......my name is shaheda my mail id is:[email protected] college topper.i have a lot of skills but till now dint get any job...always am failing in interviwe please suggest me how to prepare for it job. send me your suggesions to my mail id.i need job....thank you sir..
u r topper na,,,thats the only problem,,,be a cool man,,,topper r basically failures,,who know only bookish knowledge,,,go nd roam with frnds,,do fun,,,then see placement is here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?