9th September 2016, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

What are the aptitude topics to concentrate more for CTS off-campus?

Hi,

Can someone please let me know the important topics in aptitude to prepare for CTS off-campus. Will the exam be difficult? Also, does anyone know when they will call for off-campus this year? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same?

9th September 2016, 09:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the aptitude topics to concentrate more for CTS off-campus?

Aptitude Topics to concentrate for CTS Off Campus Drive:

There are some of the important topics in which you are really required to get good command over them. Some of the best and important Aptitude Topics that are to be followed are as follows.

>> Problems on Trains

>> Time and Distance

>> Time and Work

>> Allegation and Mixtures

>> Boats and Streams

>> Averages

>> Ages

>> Percentages

>> Pipes and Cisterns

>> Problems on Numbers

>> HCF and LCM

If you really get good command over the above mentioned topics, I am sure you can score good marks in that section easily.
9th September 2016, 11:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the aptitude topics to concentrate more for CTS off-campus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

Can someone please let me know the important topics in aptitude to prepare for CTS off-campus. Will the exam be difficult? Also, does anyone know when they will call for off-campus this year? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same?
Aptitude topics for CTS placement:-

• Profit and loss
• Permutations and Combinations
• Compound Interest
• Simple Interest
• Probability
• Problems on Trains
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?