3rd December 2011, 03:37 PM
Sushil Mittal

How to prepare for aptitude test? Can I join any institute?

please sent me solution,can i join a intitute for prepare apptitude

29th July 2012, 04:38 PM
M.PRUDHVI RAJ
Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for aptitude test? Can I join any institute?

Hai friend

"aptitude" which plays a very important role in almost every entrance exam.

The topics that are included in the aptitude are:

1)time & work
2)time & distance
3)ratios & proportions
4)percentages
5)calenders
6)clocks
7)age related problems
8)basic mathematical problems(algabra)
9)reasoning

if you plan properly and read daily 1 topic thorougly, then undoubtedly you can do exceptionally well in the exam. And there is no need for you to join in any institute.

You just buy r.s agarwal book and tyr to solve daily one topic( including examples and exercise problems).

All the best
29th July 2012, 05:20 PM
Benduluri

**Best Wishes**

Dear Friend
Are you Knew to learn Aptitude ,then go to the any institute providing Aptitute,Arthimatic coaching for learner

if you already know the aptitude and arthimatic you just prepare using aptitude books with out take any coaching

I will suggest some of the books for preparing aptitude and arthimatic

>>RS Agarwal is the best book for preparing aptitude (in my point view)

>>online website is to prepare for aptitude is "www.indiabix.com"

prepare well

**All the best Have a bright future**
29th July 2012, 07:07 PM
archanagalenka

Aptitude mainly has,

~mathematical ability.

~logical reasoning.

~english grammar.

~general knowledge.

This book will provide good exposure of the mathematical concepts, english concepts very well, that cost of the book is 350.

you can also download the PDF of this book from the torrentz.com its really helpful for you.

many of the CAT exam related books will also help you to make into good logical abilities to make it through.

best books

Aptitude Test Preparation Coaching Centres in India

[SIZE=2][SIZE=2]
[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]G.S. Mantra - Government Services Mantra[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Delhi[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Immense Institute of Computer Education[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]CL Educate[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Bangalore[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Vikalp Academy - Flash Time[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Ahmedabad[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Success IAS Academy - Chennai & Coimbatore[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Chennai[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Pune Academy of Language Studies[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Pune[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]NIIT - Bommanahalli Centre[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Bangalore[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Career Skills[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Kolkata[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Career Launcher[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Hyderabad[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Bascom Bridge Education Pvt. Ltd [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Ahmedabad[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Anish Academy[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Hyderabad[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Aasmrids Innovation Pvt. Ltd. - Rhythm Tree[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Delhi[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]AACTEN Academy Chennai[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Vinay Patel 4N English[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Ahmedabad[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Nivedita Classes[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Delhi[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][SIZE=2]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=1][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=1][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

tips for preparation

See as far as these aptitude tests are concerned it is not only about whether you are able to answer these questions or not. But, the real point is How fast you are able to answer them. That decides the winner and loser.

For eg: Consider this question how much is 15 * 99, one way is doing normal multiplication that we learnt in school and the other is: We can have 15 * 99 as 15 * (100-1) now this takes less time to calculate when compared to former.

So this technique is what that is important to crack these exams.
I think you need a step by step approach:

Step: 1: Take some aptitude books like R.S.Agarwal or so and start solving the already solved problems in each chapter. This would give you an idea about the techniques / formulas that they had used to solve the problems.
Note: [ Here, you should also think whether the same problem can be solved in some other way or not ]

Step: 2: When you get some idea about the methods used in these books then go for unsolved questions. Try to solve them and check for answers

Step: 3: Download some aptitude question papers of IT companies from jobsites and try solving it.

Step: 4: Combine with your friend and take up some test. You set your own time limit and start solving some question papers. At the end of the test, compare the method used by you to solve with your friend's method.
This will give the best (fastest) way to solve the problem.

Practice makes man perfect. So, it is all about how far you practice with all the resources (books, question papers) that are available.

All the best!
29th July 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have lot of problem in English,Sir give me idea how to improve english and tell me about best book for English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?