22nd September 2015, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Syntel Aptitude Test?

Hi,
I am Sanam Verma and I am going to attend Syntel Aptitude Test. I want to know how I can prepare for this Aptitude test? Please help me.

2nd October 2015, 01:19 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Syntel Aptitude Test?

As you are about to attend for the Syntel Aptitude Test and you want to know about the preparation tips:

**The online exam consist of three parts i.e Numerical ability , Reasoning and english.

For Numerical Ability You have to prepare well for this section as it is so much time consuming in the exam. you can follow QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE by Arun Sharma for the preparation of this section.

For Reasoning Section This section needs regular practice and you can follow LOGICAL REASONING by S. Chand for this section.

For English Normally they ask much questions from the grammar part. so prepare it well accordingly and learn more grammar tips well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?