7th February 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Last 10 years questions of Socio Economic and Banking awarness of BOB

I want previous 10 years questions on socio economic and banking awareness of BOB.plz send me these questions as earlier as possible.thanking u,
sushmita

10th February 2014, 10:32 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 10 years questions of Socio Economic and Banking awarness of BOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want previous 10 years questions on socio economic and banking awareness of BOB.plz send me these questions as earlier as possible.thanking u,
sushmita
Hey friend,

As like all other banks the Bank of Baroda also conducts the Bank PO exam which is conducted for candidates to join in as a Probationary Officer.There are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam.

As you have asked for the information regarding the papers needed for the exam,refer the files attached for information regarding them

BANK OF BARODA BANK PO:
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?