23rd February 2011, 09:51 PM
sonavismith

Last 10 years question papers of BOB? How to prepare for Socio Economic Banking Awareness and Marketing Awareness exam?

plz send me 10 yrs solved question paper of bob po as soon as possible .& give me the idea for preparing socio-economic banking awareness & marketing awareness.

27th February 2011, 01:19 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Last 10 years question papers of BOB? How to prepare for Socio Economic Banking Awareness and Marketing Awareness exam?

hello friend...

Attached some of the previous year question papers of Bank of Baroda in this post... check it over... hope it helps for your preparation....

All the Best...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam Sample Question Paper 2.pdf(1.71 MB, 603 views)
File Type: pdf BOB sample paper2.pdf(28.1 KB, 353 views)
File Type: pdf BOB2008.pdf(21.1 KB, 336 views)
File Type: pdf BOB-2008.pdf(20.8 KB, 315 views)
File Type: pdf BOB-dec2008.pdf(15.8 KB, 274 views)
File Type: pdf BOB-interview experience.pdf(10.0 KB, 317 views)
File Type: pdf BOB-sample paper.pdf(21.7 KB, 350 views)
2nd March 2011, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 10 years question papers of BOB? How to prepare for Socio Economic Banking Awareness and Marketing Awareness exam?

sir can u send the que of socio economic n general aweearence on my mail [email protected]
4th March 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 10 years question papers of BOB? How to prepare for Socio Economic Banking Awareness and Marketing Awareness exam?

10 years bob po questions
5th March 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi, if u can help me for socioeconomic topics for bob po , then help me. Send also questens anf privious papers of bob Plz
My mail id
[email protected]

Bye
9th March 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

sir, if u hv question paper of bob socio economic banking Awareness & Marketing Awareness then plz send on
my email id
[email protected]
10th March 2011, 02:48 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Last 10 years question papers of BOB? How to prepare for Socio Economic Banking Awareness and Marketing Awareness exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, if u hv question paper of bob socio economic banking Awareness & Marketing Awareness then plz send on
my email id
[email protected]
hello friend...

Attached some of the previous year BOB socio-economic Awareness model question papers and some of the common socio-economic bank exam question papers in this post.... kindly check it over, just go through the model papers and try to find the type of questions asked and prepare accordingly dont rely only on question papers....

hope the info. helps... All the Best...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BOB sample paper2.pdf(28.1 KB, 118 views)
File Type: pdf BOB2008.pdf(21.1 KB, 106 views)
File Type: zip Socio-Economic Awareness.zip(1.10 MB, 157 views)
File Type: pdf Socio-economic.pdf(14.9 KB, 155 views)
File Type: pdf Socio-Economic2.pdf(28.1 KB, 187 views)
File Type: pdf Socio-Economic3.pdf(35.5 KB, 178 views)
7th April 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
If you have any questions related to new socio- economic banking & computer awareness, please send to my mail.
My mail address is
[email protected]
7th April 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonavismith View Post
plz send me 10 yrs solved question paper of bob po as soon as possible .& give me the idea for preparing socio-economic banking awareness & marketing awareness.
thanka
7th April 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonavismith View Post
thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?