19th August 2011, 12:28 AM
ankireddy1

How to prepare for the BHEL entrance exam?

sir, i have completed my B.Tech in the year .so i applied for BHEL examination please help in preparing for the examination.

20th August 2011, 06:58 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to prepare for the BHEL entrance exam?

Since BHEL is a Public Sector company hence the pattern of the exam remains same just like other PSU's.The question paper consists of your core subjects along with aptitude part.Each stream has got it's own important subjects.If you are from either Electrical and Electronics or an Electronics and tele-communication student then you will find majority of the bits from the subject Control Systems.So, you got to pay more concentration on specific subjects to score well in these examinations.

Please refer to the BHEL exam guide books to get an idea about the examination.These books will contain model papers.So, trying as many as model papers will help you out for the examination.The question paper for the BHEL examination is not that tough but the options provided are of course tricky.If your good in your concepts then you can definitely qualify in the written round.

After the written round you need to go through the interview where all the basic type questions will be asked by the interviewer.If answered well then you need to go through the medical test after which the post will be confirmed.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-PSU exam pattern.pdf(15.0 KB, 163 views)
20th August 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

i want engineering trainee model question paper
20th August 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

..................what are all the job recruipments related to ece department?
21st August 2011, 12:41 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: How to prepare for the BHEL entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankireddy1 View Post
sir, i have completed my B.Tech in the year .so i applied for BHEL examination please help in preparing for the examination.
BHEL i.e BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED Has notified the vacancies and other details.

Papers Pattern and It preparations :- The Written Exam Consists of Two Parts,General Aptitude & Technical Aptitude. General aptitude include Intellectual Potential test, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.

The technical test consists of Questions Related to Particular Stream Like if you are From Engineering Computer Stream then Form Computer Background technical Question will be Fetched.

Books :-
There is No many Resource are available on Market, you must Go according to the pattern and Syllabus of the Exam
21st August 2011, 01:27 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
To prepare for any PSU exams you must have good technical knowledge.. To crack the exam you have to clear your basic concept, make the base strong , gather more technical knowledge..
So, study throughly, and make your doubts clear...

BHEL written test is consist of technical questions and aptitude questions...
The questions are objective type.. You have to answer 250 questions in 2hours and 30 minutes...
To solve most of it, you have to do lots of practice to get the speed...
You can solve previous year questions to get an Idea about the exam pattern....
So, work hard, prepare yourself for the exam..
All the best..
26th August 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

where can i find previous model papers? plz guide me,,,
9th April 2021, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I am B com student how to prepare for entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?