9th March 2016, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in MRF On-Campus Interview?

Respected Sir,
I am pursuing B.Tech final year, we are going to have MRF On-Campus Drive of this month? So please kindly send me some important question regarding interview and arithmetic written test. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get MRF aptitude and placement papers?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-Campus Interview? How can I answer?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of CTS On-Campus Interview?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions?
  6. Whether Technical questions are asked in Infosys On-Campus written test? What kind of questions are asked?
  7. What kind of aptitude questions will be asked in Infosys Campus interview
  8. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-campus Interview?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in HR and Technical rounds of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview for Electrical Engineer?
  11. What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview for PO position? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What kind of technical questions are asked in Accenture interview? Tips to crack?
  13. What kind of Reasoning questions are asked in Aricent Off-Campus Aptitude Test?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Wipro off-campus drive?
  15. How can I prepare to crack Aricent Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  16. How many rounds are available in MRF On-Campus Drive? Pattern of this interview? -- [New]
  17. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test of iGATE Off-Campus Interview?
  18. What kind of questions will be asked for BHEL Supervisor Trainee exam?
12th April 2016, 11:47 AM
january2016

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in MRF On-Campus Interview?

Before preparing for any company you need to know about that company firstly and then you need to prepare for the same.

Just try to get this information about the company:

1. Company locations.
2. Company projects.
3. Company revenue per year.
4. Your job role.
5. Job Profile they will give you.

Now, after getting all this information, set your strategy and prepare for the same. This will help you to directly hit the target without any guess.

For Arithmetic Written test you need to prepare following this Section:

1. Time and Distance.
2. Train and Boat.
3. Missing Number.
4. Number and words reshuffling.
5. Percentage and Algebra.

If you will prepare theses questions then you will surely able to solve all arithmetic problems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?