22nd April 2016, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

How and what to prepare for Continental company recruitment?

What are the rounds i have to clear to recruit in the company continental how i have to prepare..? please give me detailed information.... How and what to prepare for Continental company recruitment? What exactly will be the secret which I need to follow to get the job!

26th April 2016, 07:40 PM
january2016

Default Re: How and what to prepare for Continental company recruitment?

I am mentioning the Rounds that you have to clear to get recruited in any of the MNC company :

1. Written Round [offline or online]
2. Group Discussion.
3. Technical interview.
4. Personal Interview.

** Every Round is a disqualification Round. So, be aware of the questions as well as
your attitude, personality and the most important thing is the words you use. As
most of the time HR or any of the interviewer will focus on the way you say and
what you say that is it.

The secret of any interview is that just make the interviewer feel that you are very important for them and you are an easy trainable professional and can be deployed easily on the bench by giving small duration of the training.
22nd August 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

What is eligibility for continental company for vtu cse students?
5th October 2016, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

What is eligibility criteria for continental company for vtu Cse students of final year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?