16th February 2011, 10:48 PM
JADHAV.ANKUSH11

Syllabus and question paper pattern of GMAT? When will the test be conducted?

i want the gmat entrance exam date.And question paper pattern,which type of question asked in that.What is the syllabus?

17th February 2011, 12:11 PM
ravi2006

Default Re: Syllabus and question paper pattern of GMAT? When will the test be conducted?

GMAT is a computer adaptive test(CAT). If you answer a certain question correctly, then the next question will be a bit tougher. If you answer it wrongly, then the next one will be a bit easier. You can give GMAT any time of the year. Just go to its site and select the dates suitable to you. The syllabus consists of a general understanding of the english language. It is simpler test as compared to GRE. There is a section on Quantitative Ablility also, which is of the level of a 10th class student. Its score is valid for 5 years.

Thanks.
13th June 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and question paper pattern of GMAT? When will the test be conducted?

what are the streams of MBA mat?
6th August 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

previous entrance examination papers of chemistry in delhi?
31st October 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

can i get seat in iim's with gmat score
19th January 2012, 10:52 PM
marysims

Smile Re: Syllabus and question paper pattern of GMAT? When will the test be conducted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JADHAV.ANKUSH11 View Post
i want the gmat entrance exam date.And question paper pattern,which type of question asked in that.What is the syllabus?
Please let me know when is the Gmat exam for 2012 and the center in South Africa,Gauteng Province.Kindly email on: [email protected]

Thanks in advance
19th January 2012, 11:01 PM
marysims

Smile Re: Syllabus and question paper pattern of GMAT? When will the test be conducted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JADHAV.ANKUSH11 View Post
Please let me know when is the Gmat exam for 2012 and the center in South Africa,Gauteng Province.Kindly email on: [email protected]

Thanks in advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?